Captain America Vs. Sgt. Slaughter (G.I. Joe)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/thumb/e/e0/Sgtslaughter.jpg/250px-Sgtslaughter.jpg

Battle takes place at the Pearl Harbor Memorial in Hawaii.

Sgt. Slaughter gets his standard G.I. Joe Equipment (Vehicle , laser rifle, whistle, sunglasses).

Cap has his shield.

Discuss.

And remember, knowing is half the battle...

Black bolt z
Cap.His shield blocks the tank shots and can slice the tank.

Badabing
What madness is this!? osheet

Cobra Clutch ftw stomp.

illadelph12
I think the Sarge is an enigma to many youngsters around here. Dude was a beast back in the 80s.

jinzin
COBRA CLUTCH FTW. shock

Lunacyde
I love Sgt. Slaughter, I'm a huge G.I. Joe fan, but really is this anything that Cap hasn't faced before? Cap can dodge bullets/lasers and has thrown his shield severing the warhead from and ICBM. It won't be easy but I gotta believe Cap can take this, he has feats out the wazoo.

Flameback
For me what it all comes down to is Sarge's whistle vs. Cap's shield. Gotta' give the slight edge to the shield in this one.

JakeTheBank
Cobra Clutch for the ever lovin' own. Slaughter brings the pain.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Cobra Clutch for the ever lovin' own. Slaughter brings the pain.

So are you are going to post an argument, or are you just going to continue to post colorful expressions of my character FTW?

jinzin
Slaughter beat down Nemesis who was throwing tanks around... what chance does steve have?

illadelph12
He also took down a platoon of B.A.T.S. with his bare hands.

SamZED
Originally posted by Lunacyde
I love Sgt. Slaughter, I'm a huge G.I. Joe fan, but really is this anything that Cap hasn't faced before? Cap can dodge bullets/lasers and has thrown his shield severing the warhead from and ICBM. It won't be easy but I gotta believe Cap can take this, he has feats out the wazoo. Who's the chick on your avatar and sig?

Badabing
Originally posted by SamZED
Who's the chick on your avatar and sig? This is an American thread, no Ruskies allowed. sneer

stick out tongue

Lunacyde
Originally posted by SamZED
Who's the chick on your avatar and sig?

Cassie Hack

theICONiac
Slaughter rapes Cap with the manliest chin ever.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Cap.His shield blocks the tank shots and can slice the tank.
So can Sgt's chin.

Prep-Man
I say it could go either way. Depends on who wants the fight more.

illadelph12
EUbgVzMboKs

Mshinu
Sarge beats up Cap for sloppy boot polish and being out of proper uniform.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.