Kal-L (From Infinite Crisis) vs E22 Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

Enyalus
E-22 Supes for me.

Kal-L looked like mainstream Supes' equal. E22 Supes looked like mainstream Supes' superior.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Enyalus
E-22 Supes for me.

Kal-L looked like mainstream Supes' equal. E22 Supes looked like mainstream Supes' superior.
I think they were both superior to Mainstream. Sure Kal-L wasn't close to his PC heyday but he was giving out a lot better than he got from New Earth Supes. How much of it was the fact that he was bloodlusted and NE Supes was trying to talk him down is hard to say but there was a gap.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I think they were both superior to Mainstream. Sure Kal-L wasn't close to his PC heyday but he was giving out a lot better than he got from New Earth Supes. How much of it was the fact that he was bloodlusted and NE Supes was trying to talk him down is hard to say but there was a gap.
I didn't think there was a gap at all. They fought for what, three issues during the IC-crossover? They ended up punching each other's fist and were dead even (the blow that tore reality). Kal-L landed more blows, but like you said, I think that was because he was bloodlusted. Powerwise, they seemed equal to me.

Whereas E-22 Supes, especially against Hercules, looked clearly more powerful.

Meh, even Black Lantern Kal-L didn't seem a lot stronger. When he was fighting Conner and Clark together, yeah, he had the upper hand. But when Conner was knocked away and they had to fight it out one on one, again they looked pretty equal.

Galan007
KC Supes.

Prep-Man
Kal-L.

JakeTheBank
E-22 Superman. The gap between Kal-L and mainstream Superman seemed small, if there was one at all.

Slaanesh
mainstream Supes was able to hold his own against Kal-L..and E22 Supes seems to be far above mainstream Supes..so..that should give E22 Supes an easy win..

Flameback
E22 Superman is more superior. The battle would be fairly uneven.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.