Kalibak, Orion, Grayven, Gamora, Adam Warlock and Drax vs Thanos and Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

Current Drax, Pre Annihilation Thanos.

Black bolt z
Team thanos for a slight majority.

Blanket
Ya, team Thanos.

TheTyrant
Thanos and Darkseid easily.

Q99
I think the big group takes it.

Orion + one of the other sons is enough to take down Darkseid, so that leaves the third son to help Thanos's regulars get Drax a shot.

Blanket
Originally posted by Q99
I think the big group takes it.

Orion + one of the other sons is enough to take down Darkseid, so that leaves the third son to help Thanos's regulars get Drax a shot. Considering Thanos can casually one-shot anyone from Marvel there?

/shields?

Q99
Originally posted by Blanket
Considering Thanos can casually one-shot anyone from Marvel there?

Some of 'em are pretty hard to hit, and both Drax and Gamora's Godslayer are real threats.

Blanket
Originally posted by Q99
Some of 'em are pretty hard to hit, and both Drax and Gamora's Godslayer are real threats. Not if he uses bigger blasts.

And a shield makes Thanos impossible to hit, fancy that.

galactusischere
These two together would be atleast able to take down a sky-father level being. I don't see how a bunch of herald level characters can win.

Infact some of them aren't herald level even.

Q99
Originally posted by Blanket
Not if he uses bigger blasts.

And a shield makes Thanos impossible to hit, fancy that.

Didn't Drax cut *through* his shield in Annihilation?

Blanket
Originally posted by Q99
Didn't Drax cut *through* his shield in Annihilation? He tries that with Thanos looking at him, and Thanos has enough time to read Infinity Gauntlet before he does anything.

Enyalus
lmao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.