Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow Vs. Wolverine and Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lunacyde
Situation:
These two duo's meet in a fight to the death who reigns victorious? Combatants start facing each other at 50 yards. Random encounter, no prep, no prior knowledge of each other. Combatants are in character.

Setting:
Typical Wild West Town. High Noon. Saloon, General Store, Town Jail, etc. Deserted with lots of barrels and crates for cover.

Characters:

Snake-Eyes (DDP continuity)
- Katana, Uzi SMG, M1911A Colt .45, Kabar, 3 Frag Grenades

Stormshadow (DDP continuity)
- Dual Katana, shurikens, throwing knives, Kabar, smoke pellets

VS.

Wolverine (Current 616 continuity, No HF, don't worry about the adamantium poisoning him) - Claws

Daredevil (Current 616 continuity)
- 2 sets of Billy Clubs

Lunacyde
What no one?

Battlehammer
GJ joes. How much time does wolverine have to get uses to not having his healing factor, also grandes are a bit much even the guns, these two could take DD and Wolverine on in melee easily.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Battlehammer
GJ joes. How much time does wolverine have to get uses to not having his healing factor, also grandes are a bit much even the guns, these two could take DD and Wolverine on in melee easily.

Lunacyde

True, I was merely going with standard equipment. I will edit the OP right here.

Snake -Eyes - Katana, throwing knives, Nunchuks

Stormsahdow - Dual Katana, shurikens, gas pellets

Wild Shadow
i give it to the G.I. Joes hpf.. good decent ninjas with guns and grenades against the other two gives them a clear advantage... especially with no HF..

logan would have to be at his extreme optimum lvl to massacre them at this lvl of handicap...

Lunacyde
Just so everyone is aware I changed the weapons to take away the guns and grenades.

jinzin
Arashikage stomp mudholes in this thread... MUDHOLES I SAY! mad

srankmissingnin
I'd still give it to the Arashikage ninjas for the majority, even with the modified weaponry. They don't do it very often, but if they wanted an added advantage they could place each other under the Arashikage Mindset and get to work.

Frankly, I don't think Daredevil is up to par with the levels of everyone else in this thread, which puts Wolverine at a disadvantage.

Lunacyde
Wow, I am surprised everyone here has knowledge of and respect for the Arashikage Ninjas. I'll have to better plan my next battle.

Wild Shadow
i was going for 7/10 wins for the ninjas and the other 3 for logan and his insane solo'ing murdering hand ninja lvl and manifest destiny sh#@..

jinzin
Pffft... once upon a time before a computer crash we had an Arashikage Respect Thread in the making... once upon a time. sad

srankmissingnin
One feat I've been trying to locate but I can't find it for the life of me is Storm Shadow line of sighting an opponent for an entire fight in melee combat making him seemingly invisible to his enemy. It's not in the standard Marvel Joe title, I thought it was in Action Force but I can't find it. If anyone knows it, let me know.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by jinzin
Pffft... once upon a time before a computer crash we had an Arashikage Respect Thread in the making... once upon a time. sad

I have my own (Only DDP for SE and SS currently)...view it please and let me know what you think. I am sorry it isn't organized better.

http://www.comicvine.com/snake-eyes/29-6452/snake-eyes-and-storm-shadow-respect-thread/92-392694/

jinzin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
One feat I've been trying to locate but I can't find it for the life of me is Storm Shadow line of sighting an opponent for an entire fight in melee combat making him seemingly invisible to his enemy. It's not in the standard Marvel Joe title, I thought it was in Action Force but I can't find it. If anyone knows it, let me know.

I have it, and you're right it's not in a standard book.... When I get those scans I'll let you know.

Yeah he pulled a Daken on a skilled opponent WITHOUT the pharemones... badass.

srankmissingnin
I can't believe IDW rebooted Snake-eye's origin in the relaunch. He willing stayed behind in a helicopter about to crash to save the woman he loved, had a fuel tank explode in his face, and then the helicopter crashed with him inside... and he not only survived it, he went on and finished his damn mission. Badass. The most awesomely manly feat ever? Yes, yes it is. Why would someone change that? Its mind boggling.

jinzin
It's okay, definitely unorganized and definitely missing a lot of the more superhumanly impressive stuff... but hey I can't fault you for trying.... my first Sabretooth Respect thread SUHHHHUUUCKED lol.

Prep-Man
I'd still give it to the Arashikage ninjas for the majority, even with the modified weaponry. They don't do it very often, but if they wanted an added advantage they could place each other under the Arashikage Mindset and get to work.

Frankly, I don't think Daredevil is up to par with the levels of everyone else in this thread, which puts Wolverine at a disadvantage.

What is arashikage mindset?

jinzin
Originally posted by Prep-Man

Mystic ninja mind control, they can put it on eachother to make the person they inflict a complete killing machine, unthinking, unstoppable and completely focused.... It's like a ninja version of Wolverine's berserker rage.

srankmissingnin

It's the secret zen combat trance of the Arashikage Ninja. Think Wolverine's B-Rage or Marvel Boys White Run.

I just thought of something. Snake-eyes and Storm Shadow could use the Cloak of the Chameleon to throw DD's radar sense for a loop and have him tracking three Wolverine's on the battle field. lol

Prep-Man
Mystic ninja mind control, they can put it on eachother to make the person they inflict a complete killing machine, unthinking, unstoppable and completely focused.... It's like a ninja version of Wolverine's berserker rage.

Wow, that's cool. I love those ninjas. The only real ninjas in comics.

Lunacyde
It's okay, definitely unorganized and definitely missing a lot of the more superhumanly impressive stuff... but hey I can't fault you for trying.... my first Sabretooth Respect thread SUHHHHUUUCKED lol.

The thing is I am lazy lol. By superhumanly impressive stuff I am assuming you are referring to the Marvel run, because I think I got most of the feats from the DDP run.

srankmissingnin
It's the secret zen combat trance of the Arashikage Ninja. Think Wolverine's B-Rage or Marvel Boys White Run.

I just thought of something. Snake-eyes and Storm Shadow could use the Cloak of the Chameleon to throw DD's radar sense for a loop and have him tracking three Wolverine's on the battle field. lol

End of page bump.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Lunacyde
The thing is I am lazy lol. By superhumanly impressive stuff I am assuming you are referring to the Marvel run, because I think I got most of the feats from the DDP run.

There is some stuff in the Image run that DDP carried on, like them both moving so fast air friction caused their swords to burst into flames.

jinzin
The thing is I am lazy lol. By superhumanly impressive stuff I am assuming you are referring to the Marvel run, because I think I got most of the feats from the DDP run. Originally posted by srankmissingnin
There is some stuff in the Image run that DDP carried on, like them both moving so fast air friction caused their swords to burst into flames.

Yup... but yeah, mostly Marvel stuff... some UK stuff too like the Daken thing.

Wow, that's cool. I love those ninjas. The only real ninjas in comics.

Aside from the Shredder lol.

Oh yeah I think they've also used it in reverse to break other people from being mind controlled. Pretty awesome stuff.

Lunacyde

I definitely need to get my hands on those. I have most of the DDP G.I. Joe run, America's Elite being my favorite. I made that thread like a year ago. I wish it were better organized.

Prep-Man
Yup... but yeah, mostly Marvel stuff... some UK stuff too like the Daken thing.

Aside from the Shredder lol.

Oh yeah I think they've also used it in reverse to break other people from being mind controlled. Pretty awesome stuff.

Yeah, Shredder and TMNT are underrated, IMO. Cool as well.

jinzin
I definitely need to get my hands on those. I have most of the DDP G.I. Joe run, America's Elite being my favorite. I made that thread like a year ago. I wish it were better organized.

Well hey man, I've already made the stern dicision to waste a lot of my life this summer reduxing the Wolverine Respect Thread, and the Venom Respect Thread....uh..... AGAIN...lol

I was thinking about doing a ST SE one as well.... we should work together and get 'er done if anyone has time.

Lunacyde
Well hey man, I've already made the stern dicision to waste a lot of my life this summer reduxing the Wolverine Respect Thread, and the Venom Respect Thread....uh..... AGAIN...lol

I was thinking about doing a ST SE one as well.... we should work together and get 'er done if anyone has time.

I will help contribute whatever I can, but I have real life to attend to lol.

srankmissingnin

Stop using imageshack you bastard! mad

jinzin
laughing out loud

I didn't KNOW! oh well... I converted to photo.... whatever the hell it's called that I did my Sabes respect thread.

jinzin
I will help contribute whatever I can, but I have real life to attend to lol.

And.... HEY! I have a real life.... I just need something to do that's restful while I lick my wounds after training. sad

Lunacyde
And.... HEY! I have a real life.... I just need something to do that's restful while I lick my wounds after training. sad Sorry man, I certainly was implying you didn't, merely saying I will try to help with whatever I can, but can't make any promises about my ability to put in a huge chunk of time, especially during the Summer.

jinzin
Sorry man, I certainly was implying you didn't, merely saying I will try to help with whatever I can, but can't make any promises about my ability to put in a huge chunk of time, especially during the Summer.

lol it's cool, they're a lot of work to put together... the Wolverine Revamp was like... I dunno.. a bajillion hours to make I think lol.

Lunacyde
lol it's cool, they're a lot of work to put together... the Wolverine Revamp was like... I dunno.. a bajillion hours to make I think lol.

I can dig. Like I said just let me know and I'll try and lend a hand. Especially with SE SS ones.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I hated how Stormshadow was killed that easily in the movie...

Battlehammer
This would actually be a great fight if you gave them the equipment you started them with, and granted Wolverine his healing factor.

KuRuPT Thanosi
why is that? They could never kill Logan if that was the case.

Battlehammer
True, but they may be able to KO him, at there best there pretty beastly.

Black bolt z
If no HF for any gun team wins.If just no HF for wolverine I can't see them taking DP down.Hasn't he healed from a pool of blood?

Wild Shadow
its like saying wolverine with all his black ops gear and various wpns vs cap with no shield.. i mean what do you think is going to happen..

i mean some ppl could try and lowball cap and say see this proves cap isnt real good fighter if he goes down..

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Black bolt z
If no HF for any gun team wins.If just no HF for wolverine I can't see them taking DP down.Hasn't he healed from a pool of blood?
DP? I think you got wrong thread.

Black bolt z
DP? I think you got wrong thread. lol.I don't know how I got that.

Battlehammer
lol

Lord_Talron
/facepalm at people lowballing dd in this

jinzin
Facepalm @ you thinking DD being< than Wolverine, SS, or SE is "lowballing"......What the f**k?

Lord_Talron
hes certainly skilled enough AND has the feats to stand his ground.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
I love Matt, but he's out of his league against these guys. He'll hang on for a little while but he has little to no chance of making it through the fight.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Lord_Talron

He isn't in the same league as Storm Shadow and Snake-eyes, and for some added humiliation Storm Shadow and Snake-eyes both posses the Ear that Sees, an ability comparable to Daredevil's radar sense. They are both essentially Daredevil... if he was better in every possible way.

jrodslam
Wtb scans of Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow feats.

the ninjak
I know everybody hates the game.
But in the Marvel Nemesis mini series based on the game it started with Logan fighting Elektra and him stating that he hates top level ninjas. She pretty much owned him by throwing daggers into different parts of his body and keeping her distance.

With his HF turned off in this fight he becomes a pin cushion.

KuRuPT Thanosi
again... they way they killed of Stormshadow was the Ghey!!!

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by the ninjak
I know everybody hates the game.
But in the Marvel Nemesis mini series based on the game it started with Logan fighting Elektra and him stating that he hates top level ninjas. She pretty much owned him by throwing daggers into different parts of his body and keeping her distance.

With his HF turned off in this fight he becomes a pin cushion.

That was non-cannon, and even then Elektra said Wolverine was better than she was and the situation was only playing out as it was because he was trying to "save" her, or something.

jinzin
That was non-cannon, and even then Elektra said Wolverine was better than she was and the situation was only playing out as it was because he was trying to "save" her, or something. It was meant to be canon. It was written with the intention of canon...

Meh, she toyed with him, he was arguably holding back... he was still getting tooled.

srankmissingnin
It was meant to be canon. It was written with the intention of canon...

Meh, she toyed with him, he was arguably holding back... he was still getting tooled.

What are you basing the idea that it is canon on? confused

jinzin
It was the hub-bub surrounding the game, the game was going to be the introduction for the characters into the 616 verse continuity, the comic was a lead up to that, and then the game tanked... google it.

The Real Wolvie
It was the hub-bub surrounding the game, the game was going to be the introduction for the characters into the 616 verse continuity, the comic was a lead up to that, and then the game tanked... google it.

Okay, but how do you deal with the fact that Elektra apparently said that Logan is better? I never read the comic just going by what Srank said.

jinzin
Well.. he is... She's able to distract, stall, keep pace with him but it's just a matter of time, he'll eventually land a hit that will end the fight.. which is what he did when their fight resumed later....

In any case she was patronizing Logan so I fail to see how we can take her "admitting" that too seriously.

The Real Wolvie
Well.. he is... She's able to distract, stall, keep pace with him but it's just a matter of time, he'll eventually land a hit that will end the fight.. which is what he did when their fight resumed later....

In any case she was patronizing Logan so I fail to see how we can take her "admitting" that too seriously.

Better in what way though? Sorry, I don't read Elektra at all - but I mean in an earlier debate you argued that Elektra owning Wolverine back in the 90's was legit - as in - he was completely himself which I was arguing he wasn't. So, if we went by that fight alone without taking it into context, she's completely on another level in terms of skill. The same thing happened in EOTS - but he was brainwashed, taxed, and missing a piece of his soul - same in Nemesis with the whole soul bit. But I did read a bit of the Elektra Wolverine duo that Rucka did and she owned him quiet a bit there didn't she? I dunno if he gets really mad he kills her we both agree on that, but what about in terms of skill. I think if he fights smart and doesn't try and tank damage, it would be a good fight to say the least.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.