Cannnn Yoooouuuu Dig Iiiiiiiitttttt!?!?!?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
Night Thrasher, Frank Castle, Tim Drake, Flag Jack, Shatterstar (no weapons), Deathstroke (no powers), Kacey Jones, Al Simmons (human), and Prowler (no costume) are all dressed up like the warriors when Cyrus gets shot in central park, they have to make it back to coney island... can they make it there alive?

THIS TEAM DOES NOT GET THE BENEFIT OF CUTTING MILEAGE DOWN BY TRAIN AND SUBWAY USEAGE AS THEY DID IN THE MOVIE.

psycho gundam
shatterstar solos

jinzin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
shatterstar solos
NO!mad

psycho gundam
no he really does.

he humiliated strong guy. he just has to rip out a sign pole and go to town on them.

it'd be like that game dead rising

chomperx9
casey jones wins

Lunacyde
I don't understand this thread. The Warriors themselves made it so why wouldn't guys who mostly outclass them be able to do the same?

Bouboumaster
Frank Castle soloes, Tim Drake most likely soloes, Shatterstar sure as hell soloes, etc

jinzin
no he really does.

he humiliated strong guy. he just has to rip out a sign pole and go to town on them.

it'd be like that game dead rising

Did he get an upgrade? I'm using 90's to early 2000's version.

WTF? Nowhere did I state that Shatterstar would have to put himself in constant danger to protect aweful "running into the walls AI"..... but you have a point...

SHATTERSTAR IS NOW OBLIGATED TO PROTECT SEVERAL BYSTANDERS ON THE WAY TO CONEY, if any of them dies, he has to go back to Central Park by himself and start over.

jinzin
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Frank Castle soloes, Tim Drake most likely soloes, Shatterstar sure as hell soloes, etc

Just to be sure.. we are talking almost 20,000 gang member stretched out across the city... They solo?

They have no EQ

Q99
Originally posted by jinzin
Just to be sure.. we are talking almost 20,000 gang member stretched out across the city... They solo?

Yea, because they only have to get past them.

xmarksthespot
At first I thought that said can you Digi it.

Lunacyde
Once again....the original Warriors made it ...so why wouldn't guys (some who severely outclass them) be able to do it?

psycho gundam
Did he get an upgrade? yeah, he dummied strong guy flawlessly. beat him down with a big ass cartoony barbell, you know the ones with the cannonballs on either end...he wailed on guido's dome while flipping round and all that jazz

jinzin
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
At first I thought that said can you Digi it.

I don't even know what that means... butilikeit.

Originally posted by Lunacyde
Once again....the original Warriors made it ...so why wouldn't guys (some who severely outclass them) be able to do it?
The original warriors cut down dozens of miles of their travel by way of the Subway and Train stations eleviating them of having to fight hundreds of gangs possibly.. even then they would have been destroyed at the end. I thought with the added miles and more fights they might fatigue and peter out one by one.

jinzin
yeah, he dummied strong guy flawlessly. beat him down with a big ass cartoony barbell, you know the ones with the cannonballs on either end...he wailed on guido's dome while flipping round and all that jazz laughing out loud

how is that not PIS? Not trying to be argumentative, it just sounds absurd.

KingD19
He took it to Thing recently too, blocked an enraged shot with a massive with his own weight, one handed. Then he kicked Thing out of the building.

And even more recently, he dodged shots from 3 automatic rifles from less than a foot away.

jinzin
Originally posted by KingD19
He took it to Thing recently too, blocked an enraged shot with a massive with his own weight, one handed. Then he kicked Thing out of the building.

And even more recently, he dodged shots from 3 automatic rifles from less than a foot away. k yeah definitely using 90's version

Lunacyde
I don't even know what that means... butilikeit.

The original warriors cut down dozens of miles of their travel by way of the Subway and Train stations eleviating them of having to fight hundreds of gangs possibly.. even then they would have been destroyed at the end. I thought with the added miles and more fights they might fatigue and peter out one by one.

Possibly, but we are talking about characters like Deathstroke here. The kind of guys that have good stealth backgrounds and take on ;arge groups of thugs like the gangs in the movie every day. I don't think it's a big enough difference, they may lose 1 or 2 guys possibly.

Mindset
Did you just watch the Warriors or something?

Bouboumaster

They have no EQ

No, they don't solo the 20 000 dudes, but if they do the same run that the Warriors did, they do it easly. I mean, c'mon. What a bunch of punks would do to Frank Castle? This cat can hang some rounds with Wolverine, with Bulleyes or with DareDevil. He would destroy the kids.

Tim Drake would also go all martial arts on their ass.

In the op, you only stated that they have to do it to Coney Island. They do it without to much troubles. And those who'd try to stop them are better to be ready for the beating of their life.

xmarksthespot
I don't even know what that means... butilikeit. I don't either. But I'm pretty sure that if I had to, I could Digi it.

psycho gundam
laughing out loud

how is that not PIS? Not trying to be argumentative, it just sounds absurd. it was definitely a WTF!? beating, i didn't even know shatterstar was still around *shrugs*

oh shit! nevermind. he beat the hell out of the thing whom was about to beat down strong guy..... but i assume a similar beating would happen to guido given the circumstances.

volume 3 #200 of x-factor

jinzin
Originally posted by Lunacyde
Possibly, but we are talking about characters like Deathstroke here. The kind of guys that have good stealth backgrounds and take on ;arge groups of thugs like the gangs in the movie every day. I don't think it's a big enough difference, they may lose 1 or 2 guys possibly. But DS has been depowered, that's gotta ruffle his feathers a bit no?
And yeah most of these guys can take on groups but usually do so with armor, guns, etc.

jinzin
Originally posted by Mindset
Did you just watch the Warriors or something? Just thought this might be cool.. and funny.. apparently not.

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
No, they don't solo the 20 000 dudes, but if they do the same run that the Warriors did, they do it easly. I mean, c'mon. What a bunch of punks would do to Frank Castle? This cat can hang some rounds with Wolverine, with Bulleyes or with DareDevil. He would destroy the kids.

Tim Drake would also go all martial arts on their ass.

In the op, you only stated that they have to do it to Coney Island. They do it without to much troubles. And those who'd try to stop them are better to be ready for the beating of their life.
They don't though... the Warriors cut down like what? 2/3s of their treck home using the rail system. that's why I'm making this fight on foot the whole way.

Mindset
Just thought this might be cool.. and funny.. apparently not.

lol

Lunacyde
"Just thought this might be cool.. and funny.. apparently not."

I like it, but I think I would change some of the characters and possibly upgrade some of the opponents.

jinzin
Okay guys lets make some fodder gangs... like....

Hydra? The Hand? Oh hell..i dunno... I suck at making vs. threads... sorry guys. embarrasment

Lunacyde
Okay guys lets make some fodder gangs... like....

Hydra? The Hand? Oh hell..i dunno... I suck at making vs. threads... sorry guys. embarrasment

Well you're better than me at respect threads so we're even.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.