Maverick vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
There will be three scenerio two of which one and three h Maverick will posses his suit and weapons from when he fought sabre-tooth and his adamatium coated knife (which I believe he had at the time but i forget). Black Panther for all three scenerio will have his vibranium suit, claws standard ones and few energy daggers.

First scenario is in the city with Maverick with no legacy virus but prior to turning into agent zero.

Second scenario is in the city start mile from one another Maverick posses agent zero power set and equipment.

Third scenario Maverick powers are weaken by legacy virus, but has yet to effect him physically.

who wins what scenario's or all of them and why?

Wild Shadow
i dont know.. as good and dangerous as maverick is and i put him well above BP with the deadly department not sure if he can win the 1st scenerio..

i am torn here..

second one easy.. maverick ftw.

3rd also torn i dont know what to say.. maverick is seriously underestimated by most ppl dont know what he can do even in his weaken state..

like i said it comes down to anti metal claws..

i guess he could win the 1st one easy with his nano nueral attack taser he used on sabe.. the suit really wouldnt help BP due to how small they are and the spacing between material.. if anything BP would be dead flash fried since those tasers were design to kill an upgraded sabretooth..

the anti-metal claws makes a big difference.. here.. in this fight.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i dont know.. as good and dangerous as maverick is and i put him well above BP with the deadly department not sure if he can win the 1st scenerio..

i am torn here..

second one easy.. maverick ftw.

3rd also torn i dont know what to say.. maverick is seriously underestimated by most ppl dont know what he can do even in his weaken state..

like i said it comes down to anti metal claws..

i guess he could win the 1st one easy with his nano nueral attack taser he used on sabe.. the suit really wouldnt help BP due to how small they are and the spacing between material.. if anything BP would be dead flash fried since those tasers were design to kill an upgraded sabretooth..

the anti-metal claws makes a big difference.. here.. in this fight.
Remember he being effected by legacy virus is1st scenario

interesting.

He is quit a badass though he lacks many showings i love for him to be put on a team.

Anti-claws always come up, I not sure I agree. I mean he been stated like once or something that they are anti-claws. Also if they were pure anti-metal his suit with liquify. So either there not ant-claws or there small traces of antti metal that can go through normal metal easily becuase it weaken is molecules enough so that Black Panther strength easily break them, but are not enough to remotely bother more powerful metals like vibranium, adamantium ect.

That was agent zero and it was an acid like attack, designed to combat healing factors.

I not sure they do reason was stated above. Also if not mistaken Maverick also posses anti-metal weapons

Wild Shadow
without the anti metal being considered the end all and being viewed with the same damage output to sabe or logan's claws BP dies a quick death when they get into a close combat fight..

maverick should have bn allowed to keep his powers if not at least his genetic enhancements its like as if cap was depowered by M day it make no sense... same for maverick.

anyways he would have bn perfect for X force

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
without the anti metal being considered the end all and being viewed with the same damage output to sabe or logan's claws BP dies a quick death when they get into a close combat fight..

maverick should have bn allowed to keep his powers if not at least his genetic enhancements its like as if cap was depowered by M day it make no sense... same for maverick.

anyways he would have bn perfect for X force
I mean I seen this anti-metal before, it takes large amounts to even begin to damage highly durable metals, and even then it takes individual with vast superhuman strength well beyond Panther to break or damage these type of metals when weaken and with far more anti-metal then what I believe Black Panther posses or shown as standard equipment.

Yes, but the problem is that his enhancements many of which were based off his mutant powers such as his anti-healing factor acid, which was based of his kinetic energy powers.

Yea, and I think this could be a great fight. Both have some range option, tech, and formable melee combatants.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.