Devil Jin vs. Chameleon (MK)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan117ftw
All abilities/feats.
Who wins?

No End N Site
Chameleon, if he has all the ninja's abilities. If not...not sure.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by No End N Site
Chameleon, if he has all the ninja's abilities.
He does, but he's got no feats from what I recall.

Sin_Volvagia
Devil Jin destroys him. Sorry but the only time Chameleon is uber is Streetfighter vs. MK 3

No End N Site
If he as the power of Scorpion, Sub Zero, Reptile and the gang, he really doesn't need feats. Last time I checked he sure as in hell didn't need'em to beat Ryu AND Ken, unless people back then were just wrong.

Demonic Phoenix
Devil Jin wins for being the better character uhuh

No End N Site
Yeah, Chameleon wins.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=528753&highlight=Chameleon+forumid%3A85

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Devil Jin destroys him. Sorry but the only time Chameleon is uber is Streetfighter vs. MK 3
You mean this? laughing out loud

XYP0BCokPzg

I liked the Ryu vs Scorpion fight better to be honest. Not to mention, Scorpion's more original, actually has feats, and isn't some gay combination of other characters (at least Chameleon's not on the level of Dark Khan, though).

Warden
Jin wins.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
You mean this? laughing out loud

XYP0BCokPzg

I liked the Ryu vs Scorpion fight better to be honest. Not to mention, Scorpion's more original, actually has feats, and isn't some gay combination of other characters (at least Chameleon's not on the level of Dark Khan, though).

Yeah it is but the ending blows. Scorpion was killed by a cheap shot. But Proxicide is a Street Fighter fanboy anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.