Hand Ninjas vs Parademons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
500 of each. Who wins?

-Pr-
Parademons.

Prep-Man
Parademons uses to move at the speed of light.

Parmaniac
what are parademons?

batdude123
Darkseid's soldiers.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by -Pr-
Parademons.

definitely i mean they fly and have armor and I assume are much stronger than the avg human.

I mean I think Batman (i think he is a good barometer) Could take out more ninjas than parademons.

vansonbee
Originally posted by -Pr-
Parademons. Originally posted by Lord Feron
definitely i mean they fly and have armor and I assume are much stronger than the avg human.

I mean I think Batman (i think he is a good barometer) Could take out more ninjas than parademons. thumb up

Enyalus
Going with the Hand Ninjas. They're more skilled and faster than the parademons, and their weapons would hurt/kill a parademons based on their average showings of durability.

Lord_Talron
really? i thought hand ninjas were kinda lame as far as comic books go

batdude123
Parademons.

comicfan11
Parademons

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Enyalus
Going with the Hand Ninjas. They're more skilled and faster than the parademons, and their weapons would hurt/kill a parademons based on their average showings of durability.
Parademons can fly. That's a pretty big advantage I'd say.

Q99
Parademon strength varies but they do tend to have some level of super strength.

In numbers they're a threat to even fairly powerful heroes.

Omega Vision
^ When given golden weapons and armor they slaughtered the GLC.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Omega Vision
^ When given golden weapons and armor they slaughtered the GLC.

like weapons made of gold! or was there something special about them besides the bling b/c I find your claim to be too outrageous or atleast out of context.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord Feron
like weapons made of gold! or was there something special about them besides the bling b/c I find your claim to be too outrageous or atleast out of context.
Yellow weakness, remember? The GLs rings couldn't effect them directly so the GLC were like lambs to the slaughter. Only the badass GLs survived and fought with ordinary weapons.

chomperx9
should have put the hand and the foot clan against parademons

Lord Feron
Yellow weakness, remember? The GLs rings couldn't effect them directly so the GLC were like lambs to the slaughter. Only the badass GLs survived and fought with ordinary weapons.

oh yeah lol forgot about that weakness. Jesus, why did they make such a ridiculous weakness? How do people not **** them up easier back in the day (but i guess people conveniently forget about it).

Omega Vision
oh yeah lol forgot about that weakness. Jesus, why did they make such a ridiculous weakness? How do people not **** them up easier back in the day (but i guess people conveniently forget about it).
To be fair it wasn't common knowledge. The only reason DS was able to find out about it was by having Desaad disassemble and study Raker Quarigat(sp?)'s ring.

BruceSkywalker
nothing the hand can do here except die

Lord Feron
Hmmm... interesting did the Green lanterns wielders knew of the weakness?

chomperx9
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
nothing the hand can do here except die even if the hand had the foot clan to back them up with that many ninjas they wouldnt have a shot ?

Omega Vision
Probably. I'll have to check back but I'm fairly certain Hal made lots of references to the weakness before he learned to overcome it.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by chomperx9
even if the hand had the foot clan to back them up with that many ninjas they wouldnt have a shot ?

oh shit no u didn't!

Q99

Yea. Hal learned about it on the first day, when Abin Sur handed it to him.

Prep-Man
Parademons can fly. That's a pretty big advantage I'd say.

Ninjas can run on rope. confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.