Thor vs. Kratos (God of War)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight in ancient coliseum type arena.

Who wins.

Blanket
THIS HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE. IT HAS BEEN CLOSED BEFORE.

OMG OMG OMG

chomperx9
kratos wins.

speaking of kratos i have a kratos mask from god of war 3. brand new with the tags. anyone intrested in buying ?

srankmissingnin
I'm a PS3 / GoW fanboy, but Kratos doesn't stand a shot in hades against Thor.

ScreamPaste
Thor raaaapes.

Edit: No, really. Do you not like Kratos? sad

Norse deities are the pinnacle of manliness. Even Kratos' insane jawline cannot compare.

KingD19
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I'm a PS3 / GoW fanboy, but Kratos doesn't stand a shot in hades against Thor.

Considering he's been through Hell and back a couple times, killed most of the important demi-gods, and murdered the entire pantheon of greek gods....on top of destroying the Titans and monsters of the world...I say he can take him.

Especially since people much lower than Kratos have taken on Thor and done pretty well, even won before.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by KingD19
Considering he's been through Hell and back a couple times, killed most of the important demi-gods, and murdered the entire pantheon of greek gods....on top of destroying the Titans and monsters of the world...I say he can take him.

Especially since people much lower than Kratos have taken on Thor and done pretty well, even won before.

If you subbed Thor in for Kratos in the events of the games, he would be laughing that these guys have the audacity to even call themselves gods. Thor would clean house here.

Ms.Marvel
the majority of kratos' wins over the more powerful gods in GoW are a result of PIS.

going by kratos actual abilities he would get his ass kicked.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If you subbed Thor in for Kratos in the events of the games, he would be laughing that these guys have the audacity to even call themselves gods. Thor would clean house here. This, and this:Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
the majority of kratos' wins over the more powerful gods in GoW are a result of PIS.

going by kratos actual abilities he would get his ass kicked.

Basicly sum this up. It's a shame. >_> I like Kratos. There's something to be said for popping a d00d's eyeballs for looking at you wrong.

Unfortunately, Thor's gonna bring the hammer down.

Omega Vision
Does Kratos have any strength or durability feats that even put him on Low or Mid Herald Level?

From what I've seen a better match would be him and Marvel Ares.

chomperx9
in before close

the Darkone
Thor one shot his a$$ out of earth's orbit, even Thor would have crushed Zeus at the sametime.

ScreamPaste
Kratos' best feat for strength is not being crushed by Cronos, who while freakin massive, his best strength feat, and, actually, only one, is throwing a rock a little farther than his own height in a GoW2 cutscene.

That's all I know of, anyway. I haven't played GoW3, and won't get to. Won't buy a Ps3 for just one game. sad

chomperx9
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
not even for metal gear or resistance or uncharted ?

Omega Vision
^ So generous estimate puts Kratos at around Class 50-80?

ScreamPaste
Not a fan of Metal Gear, tbh, Uncharted looks decent, but resistance looks a bit stock. Basicly, I haz no money, and the line up doesn't look great to me. But eh, one man's opinion.

Edit: Nah. Kratos is easily well into Class 100+. He is /very strong/. But not on Thor's level.

Newjak
Thor wins hands down every time, the only weapon Kratos has that might help him is the BoO and even that pales in comparison to the Hammer.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Omega Vision
^ So generous estimate puts Kratos at around Class 50-80?

Kratos is Class 100+ he still loses though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.