Rogue runs a gauntlet (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
The twist is that this version of Rogue is the one that once she absorbs someones powers/skills she keeps them and has access to them for the rest of the gauntlet.

1)Elektra
2)Daredevil
3)Captain America
4)Spider-man
5)Night Crawler
6)Wolverine
7)Deadpool
8)Gambit
9)Ms. Marvel
10)Storm
11)Mr.Fantastic
12)Human Torch
13)Thing
14)Innvisible Woman
15)black bolt
16)Hulk
17)Thor
18)Sentry
19)Silver Surfer
20)Thanos
21)Galactus)

How far can she go?

please discuss

Q99
What does she start out with?

Because if she doesn't start out with any powers, Elektra'll stop her.

byrdgang21
lets say she starts at her current level

Q99
Ok, Elektra wins.

byrdgang21
Correct me if I'm wrong but i was under the impression that current rogue still had those fire powers.... and would assume that would be enough to at least get past Elektra. I mean all she would have to do was touch her. I dont see Elektra lasting that long from a grab from rogue.

Konton
Pretty sure her power template was swept clean again.

Elektra cuts her head off.

Q99
Nope, she lost the fire powers when she touched Hope in Messiah complex along with the death touch.

Right now what she has going for her is the ability to regulate her touch, take as much or as little as needed (that is, she could, say, siphon half the power of a buncha allies so they're all conscious and non-helpless while still gaining their abilities. Or KO someone, or not drain at all).

Also, if Elektra doesn't want to be touched in Rogue, she won't be touched unless she's wounded first, pretty much any version.

Konton
Even wounded/drugged/poisoned/tired she'd still be running circles around Rogue.

chomperx9
how does she get captain americas powers when he doesnt have any ?

Q99
Originally posted by chomperx9
how does she get captain americas powers when he doesnt have any ?

Her draining gets someone's skills too, and I think physical abilities as well even if they aren't technical superpowers. So I'd assume she'd get the effects of the serum.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by chomperx9
how does she get captain americas powers when he doesnt have any ? she gets someones memories too iirc and in those memories will be caps fighting knowledge.

i kno its not exactly cannon but remember in xmen evolution where she touched kitty and learned how to dance like her for a while? ive read some on panel stuff alluding to the same but i cant remember what.

Q99
The touch goes as far as to copy fragments of people's minds (or with long enough touch, all of it). Mystique's mind and skills helped out a few times post-Hope wipe (since it was the only one there and her mind was so strong, it had a lot of influence).

At one point in... hm, I think X-treme (but not when she was uber-powered) Bishop also noted shadows of people's minds who she'd touched in the past gave her an edge over them which is part of why he'd avoided lending her his powers before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.