The Deadpool Challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
what hero or villain can get past DP idiotic plan to kill or capture them?

the set up is exactly the same as the origin fight start off point inside the restaurant with the note with the word duck written in it and then the exploding duck.

who figures it out and avoids the explosion or survives it?

DP standard outside waiting for them with a revolver pointed at them...

exploding ninja stars...

burning cars and babies...

piano falling..

grenades in elevator shaft.. etc etc if you read the story you know how it went down..

what hero or villain dies where or what hero or villain puts a stop to it and kills, ko's wade b4 it gets too out of hand and in what scenario?

1. Black Panther
2. Deathstroke
3. Batgirl(Cass)
4. Maverick
5. Spiderman
6. Batman (Bruce or Dick)
7. elektra
8. Ironfist
9. Daredevil
10. Prometheus
11. Black Canary
12. Shiva
13. Taskmaster
14. Mr. X

ko,kill cis on morality on basic knowledge..

everyone knows who wade is. villains know he is an idiot moron merc that no one likes to hire b/c he is too childish.. heroes know he is a questionable vigilante who for the most part is an idiot and some what dangerous but dont respect him from what they hear about him..

DP's mood music for this fight.. watching them eat and the duck about to be served..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sal-bp_ciC4

byrdgang21
spiderman avoids the explosion because of his spider sense, reflexes and agility. he could possibly KO wade, but cant kill him.

And DD doesnt get the joke b/c he cant read the note

Wild Shadow
so he dies right off the bat in the restaurant?

byrdgang21
Im not saying that DD dies. Im sure w/ his super senses DD could hear the bomb ticking or something. I was just saying that he couldnt read the note b/c he is blind..... unless the note was in brail

Lord_Talron
tasky would die a gruesome death. idk about the others just yet mmm

Wild Shadow
i thought the same think i considered it being possibly spite even though he is better equipped to deal in this situation.

SamZED
Dunno about 10 and 12 but the rest, except maybe Spider-man would die.

Priest
The only reason wolverine was able to survive is because of his healing factor. most of the people on the list dies or gets captured.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by SamZED
Dunno about 10 and 12 but the rest, except maybe Spider-man would die. bull... i know maverick would make it through as well as others due to personality and powers

the ninjak
Prometheus and Maverick survive but have a hell of a time trying to figure out what's going on. They also don't catch kill KO him. Maybe BP as well.

Spidey gets him!!!!

Everybody else gets flamed.

Wild Shadow
where does spidey take wade down in what scenario does spidey gain the advantage?
side note everyone needs to get avatars and sigs.. if you need help ask steverules to make you sigs.. i hate seeing response without pictures

Trackz
i don't see him outsmarting t'challa, deathstroke, or batman, regardless of his prep, they probably wouldn't fall for deadpool's traps

Wild Shadow
i could kinda feasibly see DS and BP surviving and pulling some wins but not bats at least not enough to where he could get the majority. it would be rare and hard earned wins maybe 1 or 2 out of ten.

SamZED
Even that'd be a miracle. In this scenario not much they can do to avoid the traps.

Q99
Originally posted by byrdgang21

And DD doesnt get the joke b/c he cant read the note

Nor can Cassandra.

Unless there's a picture of a duck, then she'd manage.

amnesia
sublime is lame. Anyways, spidey lives.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by SamZED
Even that'd be a miracle. In this scenario not much they can do to avoid the traps. how about their personalities and spatial awareness... like DS, spidey and bats deductive reasoning?

Mshinu
Im not saying that DD dies. Im sure w/ his super senses DD could hear the bomb ticking or something. I was just saying that he couldnt read the note b/c he is blind..... unless the note was in brail

I think Matt`s fingers are sensetive enough to read norml writing even. However I can`t remember where I saw that...

Wild Shadow
i agree i just didn't point it out... but would finger reading cause him to not know in time of the impeding explosion?

Lord_Talron
he can tell there is a bomb, so its not a problem. and yes, he can read with his fingers, its referenced several times. i can even give you the name of a comic book if you want

He can read ink writing with his fingers. The super prep geniuses are above him in the tactical departament, but they tend to think in more predictable ways and deal with more logically predictable happenings. DP's madman plan might work on them. I don't rememember the specifics of his plan very well though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.