Mantis vs Moondragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
all out fight...who wins?

Q99
My money would be on Mantis- focus on purely defense on the psychic plane, rush in for the HtH win.

Moony's the overall more powerful, but tactically I think Mantis has the edge.

Warlord
do they have their old powersets nowadays?

meaning does Heather still have telekinisis and Mantis plant control, teleportation etc?

Prep-Man
Mantis.

Warlord
I think I'm going with Mantis too

the ninjak
Sexy fight......Mantis through pure style factor.

Flameback
Got to go with Mantis.

Bouboumaster
"Infinity Gauntlet" Moondragon would have won. With current version, Mantis most likely win.

Bentley
Mantis burns her down.

Daredevil1
They had a hth fight and Moondragon pretty much stomped her.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Daredevil1
They had a hth fight and Moondragon pretty much stomped her.

when?

basilisk
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
when?

FF annual 25. Moondragon knocked Mantis clean out and was the more skilled and composed fighter of the two.

Not sure who would win if powers were involved.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by basilisk
FF annual 25. Moondragon knocked Mantis clean out and was the more skilled and composed fighter of the two.

Not sure who would win if powers were involved.

Moondragon pressure points are up there. She even gave Daredevil back his eye sights with here alien technique.

I think overall mantis has the better feats but Moondragon is better because of there fight.

basilisk
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Moondragon pressure points are up there. She even gave Daredevil back his eye sights with here alien technique.

I think overall mantis has the better feats but Moondragon is better because of there fight.

Yeah, Mantis sort of started to panic when she realized she was up against a highly skilled opponent and her usual moves weren't working. Moondragon kept her cool and took advantage of that to win the fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.