Romulus vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

SamZED
Well, so far all we know about Romulus fighting skills - he got his ass kicked by Logan. Not enough to make up my mind.

Prep-Man
What are all of his abilities?

SamZED
Well, he's several hundred years old so I guess has hf and should be a skilled fighter. Wears a glove with adamantium claws. He's fast, managed to blitz Wolverine, well before getting his ass kicked.

StiltmanFTW
Plus he has superhuman strength.

We should wait, really. Maybe he'll put a decent fight against Logan/Skaar in the next Dark Wolverine...

Wild Shadow
well i hate romulus and he is just a garbage character so i would side with elektra regardless.

not saying a case cant be made for him but he is just a loser of the highest order if i ever saw one.

SamZED
Agreed. They could've come up with something better. He doesnt strike me as an evil genius. More like Ultimate Sabertooth's step-father.

StiltmanFTW
I believe Loeb actually could have made him an interesting villain... but not Way.

Konton
Elektra, for now.

jalek moye
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I believe Loeb actually could have made him an interesting villain... but not Way.

yea he seemed pretty cool from what level was there in evolution, but origins just made him lame

guy222
Romulus knows Skaar also

Romulus FTW

Trackz
I'm guessing romulus used to be a lot stronger than he is now, he did give wolverine a good fight, i would say elektra though

jalek moye
I'll have to see how he does against Wolverine and Skaar before deciding

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.