Destroying Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
which of this guys has the Power to destroy Wolverine adamantium laced skeleton(after tearing the skin out of it ourcourse)

Classic thor
Ultimate Colossus
WWH
Juggernaut
SuperMan
Thanos

its not a gauntlet just a list of guys, they will need to put him down first and then take his flesh out and then try to destroy his skeleton.... confused

Black bolt z
All of them(except mabye supes)can take wolverine down but none can break his skeleton.

McNasty996
what do you mean by destroy?
crush into a ball?
rip apart?
vaporize?

Juk3n
Originally posted by Black bolt z
All of them(except mabye supes)can take wolverine down

colossus > supes? confused

facepalm Jesus titty fcuking christ!

nicamarvin
Originally posted by McNasty996
what do you mean by destroy?
crush into a ball?
rip apart?
vaporize? Just Crush...his bones are laced with adamantium, Not made out of it... cool

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Juk3n
colossus > supes? confused

facepalm Jesus titty fcuking christ! did you get that line form penn jellete?that sounds like something he'd say.

nicamarvin
did you get that line form penn jellete?that sounds like something he'd say. all retards sound the same to me.... confused

McNasty996
i think most of eveyone should be able to pull it off given time except collosus on the side note i feel bad for wolverine

Black bolt z
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Just Crush...his bones are laced with adamantium, Not made out of it... cool Actually the adamantium is fused with his bones.They are,technically,made of adamantium.Not 100% though.Still hard tot break.Adamantium=adamantium no matter how thick.

Colossus-Big C
nah, ultimate colossus tore wolverines limbs off before.

nicamarvin

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
nah, ultimate colossus tore wolverines limbs off before. Breaking adamantium>Tearing limbs.Unles every single milimeter of his body is adamantium then it's possible he broke them on the seems where there are joints and no adamantium.
Also isn't ultimate colossus in a non-canon universe?confused

nicamarvin
Adamantium=adamantium no matter how thick. do you think a wall made out of adamantium with the same think as aluminum foil cold stop a flying at speed of light SuperMan, let alone a charging Juggernaut?..I think not, make that wall 6 feet think and even galactus could hava a problem braking free of it....

JakeTheBank
make that wall 6 feet think and even galactus could hava a problem braking free of it....

no expression

Colossus-Big C
Breaking adamantium>Tearing limbs.Unles every single milimeter of his body is adamantium then it's possible he broke them on the seems where there are joints and no adamantium.
Also isn't ultimate colossus in a non-canon universe?confused but he has ultimate colossus in the OP so we can bring it up

Black bolt z
do you think a wall made out of adamantium with the same think as aluminum foil cold stop a flying at speed of light SuperMan, let alone a charging Juggernaut?..I think not, make that wall 6 feet think and even galactus could hava a problem braking free of it.... Adamantium is the same hardness no matter how much there is.The thickness makes more to go through though.
facepalm2
galactus could break through 10000ft of adamantium with ease.

Black bolt z
but he has ultimate colossus in the OP so we can bring it up Yes but his feats technically are non canon correct?

Colossus-Big C
Yes but his feats technically are non canon correct? non cannnon to the 616 universe

nicamarvin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
no expression Ok make that 6 miles.... big grin you get my point, a very thin wall make out of adamantium could not hold superman for long, let alone Juggernaut

Colossus-Big C
Adamantium is the same hardness no matter how much there is.The thickness makes more to go through though.
facepalm2
galactus could break through 10000ft of adamantium with ease. actually the thicker the stronger it is.

and galactus is no way in hell breaking 10000ft of adamantium with ease,he has been held captive with adamntium by an alien race before

Black bolt z
Ok make that 6 miles.... big grin you get my point, a very thin wall make out of adamantium could not hold superman for long, let alone Juggernaut Thin would would hold supes for about a month and juggs for about a day.Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
actually the thicker the stronger it is.

and galactus is no way in hell breaking 10000ft of adamantium with ease,he has been held captive with adamntium by an alien race before Ways galactus can break 10000ft of adamantium
1:Eat it
2:Use his uber power to destroy it
3:Eat it
4:Re-arrange it's molecules
5:Eat it
6:Physically smash it
7:EAT IT!

Lord_Talron
Actually the adamantium is fused with his bones.They are,technically,made of adamantium.Not 100% though.Still hard tot break.Adamantium=adamantium no matter how thick. how is that possible tbh. your bones make your bodies red blood cells.

StiltmanFTW
nah, ultimate colossus tore wolverines limbs off before.

You don't know much about Ultimate Wolverine, do you?

He wouldn't be able to do that to the real deal.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
how is that possible tbh. your bones make your bodies red blood cells. And that's the only thing you see as unrealistic in wolverines powers?

Lord_Talron
yup. healing factor is simply as easily explained as someone who can make his body into ice. the claws make sense as long as people dont draw them being longer than his f*cking arm.

his bones create f*cking red blood cells. they have to be completely intact and have a way to move those to the bloodstream.

RomulusX
All of them(except mabye supes)can take wolverine down but none can break his skeleton.

Hmmm.... This is why I hate internet writing. I can never tell if someone is joking or not....

batdude123
All of them(except mabye supes)can take wolverine down

Lolwut?

Lunacyde
So he's saying Superman couldn't beat Wolverine?

StiltmanFTW
yup. healing factor is simply as easily explained as someone who can make his body into ice. the claws make sense as long as people dont draw them being longer than his f*cking arm.

his bones create f*cking red blood cells. they have to be completely intact and have a way to move those to the bloodstream.

Two words, bub. Adamantium beta smile

batdude123
Originally posted by Lunacyde
So he's saying Superman couldn't beat Wolverine?

That's what I got out of his statement.

Mindset
It's true.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by batdude123
That's what I got out of his statement.

I don't think he was serious.

batdude123
Originally posted by Mindset
It's true.

Yeah, well that's just like... your opinion, man.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Mindset
It's true.

You are claiming that it is true that Superman could not beat Wolverine? I just want to get this straight.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Lunacyde
You are claiming that it is true that Superman could not beat Wolverine? I just want to get this straight.

He's just playing you stick out tongue

Lunacyde
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He's just playing you stick out tongue

Good. I was about to say you're messing with me right lol

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Two words, bub. Adamantium beta smile it allows the immensely intricate and complicated process of creating new red blood cells to take place... ok confused

StiltmanFTW
it allows the immensely intricate and complicated process of creating new red blood cells to take place... ok confused

... this wholly new metal has different properties and is capable of bonding directly into the structure of skeletal material while not inhibiting the living nature of bone!

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/2342/wolverine080page15.th.jpg

Colossus-Big C
Thin would would hold supes for about a month and juggs for about a day. Ways galactus can break 10000ft of adamantium
1:Eat it
2:Use his uber power to destroy it
3:Eat it
4:Re-arrange it's molecules
5:Eat it
6:Physically smash it
7:EAT IT!

how is it that he has been captured and held in place before with adamntium bondings???

kgkg
how is it that he has been captured and held in place before with adamntium bondings??? Scans? no expression

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by kgkg
Scans? no expression someone here may have them,
but some alien race used there tech and captured galactus and he was held in place with admantium bondings.

kgkg
someone here may have them,
but some alien race used there tech and captured galactus and he was held in place with admantium bondings. Your referring to Annihilation?

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/708552-weapon_galactus_2.jpg

kgkg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/708552-weapon_galactus_2.jpg Yes that's from Annihilation you do realize that metal wasn't what was holding Galactus in place right?

RomulusX
Originally posted by kgkg
Yes that's from Annihilation you do realize that metal wasn't what was holding Galactus in place right?

That kinda defeats the whole purpose of the metal restraints doesn't it? Artists shouldn't have drawn them if that wasn't what's holding him.

So what was?

kgkg
Originally posted by RomulusX
That kinda defeats the whole purpose of the metal restraints doesn't it? Artists shouldn't have drawn them if that wasn't what's holding him.

So what was? His energy were constantly drained<he was used as a weapon> so he would only have only enough power to Survive.

StiltmanFTW
It wasn't adamantium anyway.

jalek moye
Originally posted by RomulusX

So what was?

It was holding him like that so he wouldnt collaspe or anything, but the draining was what kept him from breaking out,

psycho gundam
galactus was comatose there bud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.