Terry Bogard vs 'K

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warden
Searched and couldn't find it. KOF Terry. Who wins?

No End N Site
I think it's a draw. The only KOF mains I think can beat Terry are Kyo, Iori, and Ash.

Kirikaze Fuuma
K' wins.

P-Geyser
I think Terry

I-Drop
Hard to be sure. If there is a flame user Terry can beat, it would be K'. Still leaning towards K'. Anybody willing to do an in-depth comparison?

I-Drop
Terry might be able to whoop Ash too. I haven't heard of Ash winning a fair one yet.

No End N Site
I thought he skooled Iori after Iori was able smash Kyo and Shingo.

Warden
I cant believe no one mentioned me messing up K's name lol, fix it if you see this please mod.

lordxalba
Originally posted by Warden
I cant believe no one mentioned me messing up K's name lol, fix it if you see this please mod.

Its the same thread as my one.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by I-Drop
Terry might be able to whoop Ash too. I haven't heard of Ash winning a fair one yet.

I will be a BIG MAN here bloodbro.....most likely Terry will get stomped by Ash. I know he sideswiped Kyo,Iori and I believe Shingo...but as much as I hate A$$, he is powerful and these dudes did not put up much of a fight so Terry would fair the smae.

YouHeDad
Ash had yatta mirror powers, which basically seal the Orochi power. not negating how Ash winning is pretty impressive but the fact is Orochi Iori is brute force and uncoordinated...while regular Iori is brute force, fighting smarts and technique.
Orochi Iori would've just gone ballsout and attached Ash and easily play into Ash's yatta powers trap. Regular Iori probably wouldn't.

in this thread, Terry wins on account of better feats. if we're not going by feats, then K' wins because at least as far as KoF storyline goes, he seems to be about as powerful as Kyo.

lordxalba
Originally posted by P-Geyser
I think Terry

You just get lost.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by lordxalba
You just get lost.

Is that a threat K' Fanboy?

Warden
What a tard

P-Geyser
May I ask who are you talking to?

Warden
Him clearly

P-Geyser
Oh...sorry. I don't know what these two are trying to accomplish here.

AsbestosFlaygon
I give Terry the win, since he has better feats, namely defeating Geese Howard by his lonesome.
Geese would murder K'.. Come to think of it, Terry was just lucky when Geese slipped and fell off his tower.
Still, I'd give him the win. Holding off Geese for an extended period of time is no easy feat, even for a flame wielder.

lordxalba
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
I give Terry the win, since he has better feats, namely defeating Geese Howard by his lonesome.
Geese would murder K'.. Come to think of it, Terry was just lucky when Geese slipped and fell off his tower.
Still, I'd give him the win. Holding off Geese for an extended period of time is no easy feat, even for a flame wielder.

Dreamer.

AsbestosFlaygon
Dreamer.
K's best feat is defeating Krizalid.
He had his team with him when he defeated a weakened Igniz.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Dreamer.

This word suits you well.

lordxalba
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
This word suits you well.

The word 'dreamer' suits you will. Its suit me also with another sentence'dreaming and achiving.

isharacramer
The word 'dreamer' suits you will. Its suit me also with another sentence'dreaming and achiving.

confused wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.