she-hulk vs. x-23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
In honor of hulk vs. Wolverine

Who wins?

Lord Feron
X-23 got skills but her take to pain and being KOed isnt as great as logan. For some reason I think shge is easier to knock out. I think She hulk needs a couple of good punched to the head to take her out. Then again she-hulk had the terrible showing where she got slashed once in the stomach and passed the **** out.

I'm putting my money on She hulk.

KingD19
Originally posted by Lord Feron
X-23 got skills but her take to pain and being KOed isnt as great as logan. For some reason I think shge is easier to knock out. I think She hulk needs a couple of good punched to the head to take her out. Then again she-hulk had the terrible showing where she got slashed once in the stomach and passed the **** out.

I'm putting my money on She hulk.

She is easier to knock out, she doesn't have Adamantium bones, just claws. On the other hand, she's taken hits from Hulk and not been seriously injured, so Shulk will have a fight on her hands. On top of that, 23 is wicked fast, I wouldn't be surprised if she clawed Jen to hell before the ball really gets rolling.

Wild Shadow
X-23 ftw.. she is just fast and too skilled for she hulk to stop and pound on. X-23 could easily go for a head and neck shot b4 she hulk knew what happen

x-23 7/10

xmarksthespot
What happened to "Wolverine vs Hulk"...?

Wild Shadow
what do you mean?

xmarksthespot
I do believe there was a giant Wolverine vs Hulk thread in these forums, which no longer seems to be there... ergo what happened to "Wolverine vs Hulk"...?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I do believe there was a giant Wolverine vs Hulk thread in these forums, which no longer seems to be there... ergo what happened to "Wolverine vs Hulk"...? here you go.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=411220&pagenumber=3

xmarksthespot
Nope. Not it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.