OWAW Superman vs. DoV Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
OWAW Superman (Sun Dipped)

vs.

DoV Captain Marvel

Omega Vision
DOV Captain Marvel in a Unholy spitestomp.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Omega Vision
DOV Captain Marvel in Unholy spite.

You don't think OWAW Superman could last long enough before Marvel's power began to wane?

TheTyrant
OWAW Superman, as in the Superman that was powered up by Kismet?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
You don't think OWAW Superman could last long enough before Marvel's power began to wane?
We have no reason to believe the sundip removes the magic vulnerability from Superman. It only takes one magic amped punch from Cap to destroy Supes.

Even if Superman didn't have a vulnerability to magic I'd say Marvel is still vastly more powerful in this form.

No way in hell could OWAW Superman hold the upper hand against the Spectre like Cap did when he was amped.

Warlord
com on Jake, Marvel stomps...

celeyhyga17
DoV Cap definitely has the upper hand here...

xJLxKing
This isn't a stomp.

amnesia
OWAW?

Warlord
Originally posted by xJLxKing
This isn't a stomp.

what chances would superman have against Spectre in your opinion?

JakeTheBank
This isn't a stomp.

I personally don't think so, either.

I do think that DoV CM has the initial power advantage over OWAW Superman, but CM was also burning through that power quickly because as Spectre said, his mortal body wasn't meant to contain such power. Provided OWAW Superman can use his speed to avoid Marvel, who would be giant in size and therefore a bigger target, he stands a chance, imo.

Colossus-Big C
scans or issue number of cap vs spectre

amnesia
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
scans or issue number of cap vs spectre

Day of vengeance 003# i think

KuRuPT Thanosi
DoV has a clear advantage in this fight... That shouldn't be debatable.. Thus Dov clearly wins imo

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I personally don't think so, either.

I do think that DoV CM has the initial power advantage over OWAW Superman, but CM was also burning through that power quickly because as Spectre said, his mortal body wasn't meant to contain such power. Provided OWAW Superman can use his speed to avoid Marvel, who would be giant in size and therefore a bigger target, he stands a chance, imo.
I still say DOV Cap one-shots him.

xJLxKing
No way

KuRuPT Thanosi
Whether he one shots hiim or not (which I agree is possible) he certainly dominates this fight and pretty easily at that.

Omega Vision
No way
A punch amped by most of the free magic in the Universe is going to KO or kill Superman who as I said earlier has no proven heightened resilience against magic due to the sundip.

xJLxKing
A punch amped by most of the free magic in the Universe is going to KO or kill Superman who as I said earlier has no proven heightened resilience against magic due to the sundip. Actually, he does.

Kc Superman was able to take many of Shazam's Lighting Spell and only had a small bleeding problem. The only difference is that Superman has more time in the sun and didn't use his powers as much.

Just like Superman's resistance to Kryptonite increase due to a sun amp, his resistance to magic, damage, and other attack times increases

Omega Vision
Actually, he does.

Kc Superman was able to take many of Shazam's Lighting Spell and only had a small bleeding problem. The only difference is that Superman has more time in the sun and didn't use his powers as much.

Just like Superman's resistance to Kryptonite increase due to a sun amp, his resistance to magic, damage, and other attack times increases
LMAO at comparing a Shazam attack to a punch amped by most of the Universe's magic.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by amnesia
OWAW? Our worlds at war, the event with imperiex

xJLxKing
LMAO at comparing a Shazam attack to a punch amped by most of the Universe's magic.
I am not comparing wink

I am telling you that Superman's magic resistance does increase.

Warlord
not to the point he could stand against the combined magic forces of DCU IMO

xJLxKing
That's a matter of opinion. He took on Imperiax and it's not 100% sure he'll get hit

Warlord
yes but Imperiex energies were "cosmic" something in which Superman has inherit high durability unlike magic

xJLxKing
Like Jake said. CM is a big target which makes it easy for Superman to dodge.

Warlord
nah I think he grew only to match Spectre if a smaller size was required for better maneuverability I doubt he wouldn't be able to adapt.
All the magic in DC has to be useful in situations like this big grin

xJLxKing
Having all the magic=/=knowing how to use it.

They even said that he wasn't meant to have it.

Look at the current fate. He can't use his powers correctly.

Warlord
no doubt...
I don't say he actually becomes a spellcaster.
I just feel that if size change and speed was the key to victory he'd be able to get them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.