K' vs Iori Yagami.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P-Geyser
Now this is serious. Ever since Iori got his powers ripped from A$$ Fagson, alot of people say that Iori is weakened and is not the same but others say he is still the beast.

So who takes this one if K' were to fight Iori.

Iori with his powers I think would win. Though what about Iori without them? Can he still beat K', or does K' get the win?

I-Drop
Iori can still rumble w/out his powers. You see what he did to the gay cowboy in KOF: AD, buuuuuuuuuut K' ain't a slouch either & still has his flames. K' wins

Warden
K' wins.

YouHeDad
Iori isn't weakened. saying he's weakened cuz they took away his flames is like saying Superman will grow weak if you took away his heat vision. the flames are NOT the source of Iori's power. his Orochi bloodline is.

most of Iori's feats (powering up slightly in Kof2001 so that the ground was shaking and creating such an atmosphere that a humanbeing would die), turning people into shashmi, being able to crush rocks in his hands, being able to lift and pick up people with one hand with relative ease, being able to take down armed soldiers in Kof99 prologue without his flames, punching Kyo several feat away with a punch/kick etc are all his feats sans flames anyway.

Iori wins.

No End N Site
Iori...

K', I think is around Kyo's level (I think Kyo is slightly better) and Iori beat Kyo and Shingo at the same time. Even without his flames, I'm sure he is still much stronger than Kyo.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by No End N Site

K', I think is around Kyo's level (I think Kyo is slightly better) and Iori beat Kyo and Shingo at the same time. Even without his flames, I'm sure he is still much stronger than Kyo.
That was when he was in Riot of Blood mode.

I agree that in Riot of Blood, he wins handily. In a normal fight, not too sure, now that his greatest advantage is gone.

YouHeDad
in all their canonical fights (KoF98 and KoFZillion video), they fought mainly WITHOUT their flames and Iori always had the upper hand. always. and most of Kyo's offensive was successful whenver Iori would get a little overconfident and leave himself open.

isharacramer
k' wins k' wins k'wins Happy Dance wink cool eek! laughing evil face stick out tongue smile big grin Happy Dance

Kirikaze Fuuma
Iori still wins.

I-Drop
Originally posted by No End N Site
Iori...

K', I think is around Kyo's level (I think Kyo is slightly better) and Iori beat Kyo and Shingo at the same time. Even without his flames, I'm sure he is still much stronger than Kyo. Iori's awesome as all hell, but I still don't see how he can beat K's skill AND flames w/just his skill. Is K' that far below Iori? &I definitely do NOT see Iori beating Kyo sans his flames. O.Iori wrecked Kyo & Shingo, but regular flame wielding Iori never just walked thru Kyo. They always have a good scrap w/Iori having a slight advantage @best. W/flames Iori'd beat Kyo or K'. W/out them, I think either should be able to take him. K' don't have any feats that put him over flameless Iori?

lordxalba
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Iori still wins.

You are wrong,K wins.

isharacramer
k' wins. rolling on floor laughing eek! cool big grin smile stick out tongue laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

lordxalba
Originally posted by isharacramer
k' wins. rolling on floor laughing eek! cool big grin smile stick out tongue laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Ditto,Iori without flames will lose to K'.And now Iori don't have flames.Acually Iori with flames will win with K.Thats the truth for now but it might be changed in the new kof games.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.