weekend movie predictions???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psycho_Killer
I no that this is not the most interesting topic ever, but a lot of things have been surprising me lately.... Kangaroo Jack, what i thought was going to be the worst movie and flop ever, was number 1 its opening week. Then darkness falls was a box office number 1 opener. This week the recruit wins, no big surprise, pachino is a big draw. Now on to the predictioins....

I think shanghi knights will take #1 (i may take some flack for this, but i think this movie will be really funny, the first one was a plesant surprise)
How to loose a guy in 10 days will finish in second (not because i think it will be good, but because i think chick flicks are verry big draws)

after this i am not as sure...maybe Chicago or the Recruit.

what do you all think????

Thomas H
Shanghai Knights will probably take 21 million
Kangaroo Jack will keep up the sucsess and cross 53 million...
and will end up on 5 place!

ToMacco
When does that candy ass "10 Ways to Lose a Guy" crap come out? I'll bet that will be number 1.

finti
and I bet you will see it To

Raz
Ahem....http://www.killermovies.com/h/howtoloseaguyin10days/

ToMacco
(sarcastic laugh) ah, you think you're funny, eh finti?

Thomas H
I will come out this week, and will take numer 1, while Shanghai noon will take number 2!

Psycho_Killer
do you think this because you think that 10 ways is going to be good or because you think that there are more girls that are going to want to go to the movies this weekend.... just curious because my picks are very rarely in line with the box office numbers.

Thomas H
it will open big beacause it has a huge amount of cinemas screening it, and there aint to often there are a girl move on the cinema, so they will go..

I usually always end up at the same number as the bo, just a million wrong or something..il bet 10 ways will gross close to 19-21 million..

Shanghai Noon 18-20 million

thats my early predictions..but they will probably change during the week,...

Psycho_Killer
Thomas, those were pretty good predictions. How To Lose A Guy in 10 days finished in #1.... Tomaco how was it??. Shanghai Knights finised in 2nd wiht 19+ mil. I saw it last night, and it was really funny, the theater was packed, on a sunday night, i was surprised. any way, i just wanted to give credit where credit was due.

Thomas H
Well, next week Dare Devil will open big, dont know how big yet...but I will come up with a number to wednesday!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.