fans of anti hero/bad guy venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iceyvenomhead
I AM A HUGE FAN OF VENOM EHEM THIS SHOULD YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF ONE I HAVE BEEN A FAN OF VENOM SINCE I WAS SIX >_< I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A VENOM FAN and how many of you are fans rolling on floor laughing cool

iceyvenomhead
Originally posted by iceyvenomhead
I AM A HUGE FAN OF VENOM EHEM THIS SHOULD YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF ONE I HAVE BEEN A FAN OF VENOM SINCE I WAS SIX >_< I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A VENOM FAN and how many of you are fans rolling on floor laughing cool AND I would like to know if you like the anti hero venom or the bad guy venom

the ninjak
bad venom......

SamZED
Hmm.. Always thought that Venom should be Spider-man's personal bad guy. But in general like him as an anti-hero. Been fan for.. that's a tough one...Over 10 years that's for sure.

iceyvenomhead
Originally posted by SamZED
Hmm.. Always thought that Venom should be Spider-man's personal bad guy. But in general like him as an anti-hero. Been fan for.. that's a tough one...Over 10 years that's for sure. yep That is the way I think of him an anti hero that is the big time bad guy of spiderman. in the spectacular spiderman show he thinks of himself as a good guy and acts like spiderman is the bad guy.

StiltmanFTW
What do you think of Gargan Venom? shifty

iceyvenomhead
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What do you think of Gargan Venom? shifty He looks awesome and is super evil aka he is a good character but he is much better as the normal scorpion if you ask me and has more of an motive when compared to his venom form.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.