Karnak Vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
Pure h2h...
Who takes it?

Wild Shadow
karnak far more skilled and also superhuman stats.. the only advantage DS ever had with bats is taken away. unless we lowball karnak and use the BP feat then DS wins

celeyhyga17
isnt deathsroke enhanced as well?

Wild Shadow
yes,, which gives him an edge when fighting far more skilled MA human fighters then him which he is not equal in MA knowledge to... that advantage would be neutralized by karnak who is highly more skilled then DS and also possess superhuman stats

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
yes,, which gives him an edge when fighting far more skilled MA human fighters then him which he is not equal in MA knowledge to... that advantage would be neutralized by karnak who is highly more skilled then DS and also possess superhuman stats

why do you say karnak is more skilled? i was under the impression the only training he's had is pretty much from inhuman "martial arts" or something like that. im not saying it's not impressive because believe me he's done some impressive shiet b4, but most of his training is self taught through mental and physical discipline.

Lord Feron
In pure h2h, I would like to believe Karnak wins because of his skill and the special ability of his. He is like KK lite.

celeyhyga17
hate karate kid. he's pure PIS CIS. no powers at all, but can go H2H against powerhouses like supergirl and superboy. i know he didnt hurt them, but still... their superspeed alone should have stopped him cold easily. bleh...

Lord Feron
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
hate karate kid. he's pure PIS CIS. no powers at all, but can go H2H against powerhouses like supergirl and superboy. i know he didnt hurt them, but still... their superspeed alone should have stopped him cold easily. bleh...

well he is a ridiculous concept I agree. It's like taking Human training a bit too far...

celeyhyga17
the only thing he's got going for him is his Legion flight ring.
uahahaha. anyways about this match, i think deathstroke will be pretty tough on Karnak since he also has healing factor. no where near as good as Wolvie's or Hulk's, but it's a factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.