Solo the JLA!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
Here's the deal...the JLA roster is given below.
In this scenario the memeber of your choise has to kill the rest of the roster in order to save the world. He has 15 minutes before he enter a giant adamantium room with only two doorways.
The others are unnaware of his intentions so he gets the benefit of surprise.

Who has the best chance of doing so?

The roster:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Hal Jordan GL
Firestorm
Captain Atom
Martian Manhunter
Wally West
Maxima
Orion

No CIS, PIS....
make your choise

Parmaniac
You've forgot Orion ahah

byrdgang21
MM has best chance IMO

The Nuul
Batman solos.

Warlord
Originally posted by Parmaniac
You've forgot Orion ahah

done...wink

Warlord
Originally posted by The Nuul
Batman solos.

com on give me your opinion buddy...

Lord Feron
do the guys we pick have cis and pis off?

Warlord
no PIS CIS

Parmaniac
then Wally

amnesia
I think Hal, Orion and MM could do it.

Warlord
Manhunter for me

Slaanesh
Wally got the best chance..

JakeTheBank
Hal Jordan

Colossus-Big C
Flash solos

Lord Feron
Maybe Im getting this thread wrong but I thought we were suppose to use people not on the roster to beat the JLA.

Anyway SBP, High Evolutionary, Amazo, Thanos, Sentry, I think these are the weakest people that can beat the roster.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Maybe Im getting this thread wrong but I thought we were suppose to use people not on the roster to beat the JLA.

Anyway SBP, High Evolutionary, Amazo, Thanos, Sentry, I think these are the weakest people that can beat the roster.

i think you're suppose to chose one of the member..

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Slaanesh
i think you're suppose to chose one of the member..

whoops your right.

firestorm since he gets the element of surprise. Or flash. maybe even MM.

celeyhyga17
CIS pis off, I think Hal is the most powerful one.

xJLxKing
Only Wally

Philosophía
Wally.

BattleMage
WWH

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by BattleMage
WWH

Joking right?

jungleman
Solo solo

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by Warlord
Here's the deal...the JLA roster is given below.
In this scenario the memeber of your choise has to kill the rest of the roster in order to save the world. He has 15 minutes before he enter a giant adamantium room with only two doorways.
The others are unnaware of his intentions so he gets the benefit of surprise.

Who has the best chance of doing so?

The roster:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Hal Jordan GL
Firestorm
Captain Atom
Martian Manhunter
Wally West
Maxima
Orion

No CIS, PIS....
make your choise

Manhunter or Wally West.

Warlord
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Manhunter or Wally West.

my picks too with Hal as a close third

Digi
I'm surprised nobody has picked Kal. He's about 2 willpower feats away from rolling through the telepaths, which are his biggest challenge outside of Wally. In a "universe depends on it" scenario, you know he'd find the mojo for it.

As for Flash, the fight's in an adamantium box. Heat the damn room up with heat vision and let his superior durability take over.

I'd like to believe that in a "bloodlust, world needs you" sense, a few of these guys could strng together the wins. Problem is, it looks like the thread-starter gave the one pick everyone else at once. If that's the case, the telepaths are the only ones with a chance, because they can eliminate the majority without taking any damage. Because no one on this list is reasonably powerful enough to solo everyone else at the same time. So, as the thread is set up, no one does it and my pick is WW for the lulz.

xJLxKing
Wally steals speeds from everyone. Now what? stick out tongue

-Pr-
Wally, Hal or Clark could do it, imo, depending on the stakes.

kgkg
Originally posted by Digi
I'm surprised nobody has picked Kal. He's about 2 willpower feats away from rolling through the telepaths, which are his biggest challenge outside of Wally. In a "universe depends on it" scenario, you know he'd find the mojo for it.

As for Flash, the fight's in an adamantium box. Heat the damn room up with heat vision and let his superior durability take over.

I'd like to believe that in a "bloodlust, world needs you" sense, a few of these guys could strng together the wins. Problem is, it looks like the thread-starter gave the one pick everyone else at once. If that's the case, the telepaths are the only ones with a chance, because they can eliminate the majority without taking any damage. Because no one on this list is reasonably powerful enough to solo everyone else at the same time. So, as the thread is set up, no one does it and my pick is WW for the lulz. thumb up

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Wally steals speeds from everyone. Now what? stick out tongue read what digi said about superman

BattleMage
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Joking right? ?

Galan007
Wally.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Digi

I'd like to believe that in a "bloodlust, world needs you" sense, a few of these guys could strng together the wins. Problem is, it looks like the thread-starter gave the one pick everyone else at once. If that's the case, the telepaths are the only ones with a chance, because they can eliminate the majority without taking any damage. Because no one on this list is reasonably powerful enough to solo everyone else at the same time. So, as the thread is set up, no one does it and my pick is WW for the lulz.

I have to say that I agree with this. I don't even give the telepaths much of a chance either to be honest. They would not be able to knockout everyone before the rest of the league became aware of what they were doing. And no one in this group is capable of taking on 2 or 3 of the others at the same time.

Q99
Hm, not sure if anyone can pull it off all the way.

One who'll do get farther than most is Wonder Woman. Magic weapons means she can start out with some one-shot takeouts quite quickly. And as a tactician, she's probably at or near second best behind Batman. League of One showed her take out the (admittedly smaller) league methodically with a variety of tactics in quick succession without any real prep. It helps that *no one* suspects her of lying or deceit if she says something, so that's good for an initial distraction.

Then again, there's Orion. Convince them all to stand together somehow (shouldn't be too hard). Then Astro-force, full power and wide beam sustained fire! Take out several and wound the rest significantly.

Tattoos N Scars
Flash takes out Manhunter in the first picosecond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.