juggernaut vs demogorge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
1. h2h
2. no rules

Lord_Talron
hmmm interesting...

bbrem123
demogorge stomps him

theICONiac
God-Eater is going to be having a Juggernaut-sized bowel movement.

AsbestosFlaygon
No

Tannz0rz
Originally posted by bbrem123
demogorge stomps him

Ding ding.

Black bolt z
Demo easy.Invulnerable does not equal inedible.

amnesia
Demongorge eats demons to.

Colossus-Big C
i saw a fan made comic where demogorge fought juggernaut and couldnt hurt him, so he left. A couple hours later juggs instantly became human ,and demogorge returned to earth chewing on the rest of cyttoraks leg.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i saw a fan made comic where demogorge fought juggernaut and couldnt hurt him, so he left. A couple hours later juggs instantly became human ,and demogorge returned to earth chewing on the rest of cyttoraks leg. laughing out loud

KillAll
i saw a fan made comic where demogorge fought juggernaut and couldnt hurt him, so he left. A couple hours later juggs instantly became human ,and demogorge returned to earth chewing on the rest of cyttoraks leg.

thats hilarious! you got scans lol.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by KillAll
thats hilarious! you got scans lol. ill try to find again. laughing out loud

Black bolt z
ill try to find again. laughing out loud How are those scans coming?

nicamarvin
i saw a fan made comic where demogorge fought juggernaut and couldnt hurt him, so he left. A couple hours later juggs instantly became human ,and demogorge returned to earth chewing on the rest of cyttoraks leg. that prety much sums it up.... laughing

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z
How are those scans coming? comicvine search is not working i cant find the thread, it was one involving juggernaut and someone posted his art.

AsbestosFlaygon
Fanart maybe?

Anyways, obvious joke thread is obvious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.