The Ultimator Vs Full Power Anti-Monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
The Ultimator Vs Full Power Anti-Monitor

galactusischere
Ultimator punked Mxy, but the AM at his prime would never be made into Prime's beatch.

Anti-Monitor.

theICONiac
Ultimator

TheTyrant
Originally posted by galactusischere
Ultimator punked Mxy, but the AM at his prime would never be made into Prime's beatch.

Anti-Monitor.

Yea, Mxy isn't as powerful as people make him out to be.

Nihilist
Originally posted by theICONiac
Ultimator

Galan007
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Yea, Mxy isn't as powerful as people make him out to be. False.

Mator, ftw.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere

Anti-Monitor.
Mxy wasn't at his prime either when Prime "made him his *****", he was "depowered" (personally I think its a case of good old fashioned shit writing).

Ultimator blows the Anti-Monitor....

...Up.

theICONiac
Ultimator wiped out 4 other dimensional planes of existence before being stopped in the 5th dimension.

AM couldn't get the job done in one. baha

Omega Vision
Ultimator wiped out 4 other dimensional planes of existence before being stopped in the 5th dimension.

AM couldn't get the job done in one. baha
To be fair, Ultimator never had to go up against a plane that included Batman. Mxy is the Batman of the 5D (not Bat-Mite, little chump) but still not as powerful or dangerous as the real Batman.

theICONiac
Originally posted by Omega Vision
To be fair, Ultimator never had to go up against a plane that included Batman. Mxy is the Batman of the 5D (not Bat-Mite, little chump) but still not as powerful or dangerous as the real Batman.

Sooo...Batman would have stopped the Ultimator if she/he reached the 3rd dimension?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Omega Vision
Sooo...Batman would have stopped the Ultimator if she/he reached the 3rd dimension?? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Are you expecting an answer other than 'yes'?

TheTyrant
So, a being that is nearly on the Tribunal' level can be downgraded to be made into a High Sky-father' *****? I think not. Mxy isn't more powerful than a being that was destroying an INFINITE amount of universes.

Omega Vision
So, a being that is nearly on the Tribunal' level can be downgraded to be made into a High Sky-father' *****? I think not. Mxy isn't more powerful than a being that was destroying an INFINITE amount of universes.
Mxy did a lot more than that in WF.

TheTyrant
Wow, only in one arc. That's like me using Last Planet Standing Galactus or The Twelve Apocalypse for all the threads involving the characters. Plus, I have heard that WF is not canon.

Omega Vision
Wow, only in one arc. That's like me using Last Planet Standing Galactus or The Twelve Apocalypse for all the threads involving the characters. Plus, I have heard that WF is not canon.
Heh. You have tried to use 'The Twleve' Apoc feats in regular Apoc threads a dozen times at least.

JakeTheBank
IRONY

Johnny Sorrow
Does Ultimator exist? I thought he was a figment of Mxy's imagination or some such.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Does Ultimator exist? I thought he was a figment of Mxy's imagination or some such.
It was a she. And I've never heard anything to that effect.

guy222
Ultimator

theICONiac
Mxy did a lot more than that in WF.

Since we can't use feats from 'What If' I say Mxy's WF stuff is non-canon as well.

theICONiac
Are you expecting an answer other than 'yes'?

Yes.

Omega Vision
Yes.
Stop lowballing Batman. Just wait till Bada gets to you. uhuh

biscuits

theICONiac

biscuits

stick out tongue

Galan007
Since we can't use feats from 'What If' I say Mxy's WF stuff is non-canon as well. How many times do I need to beat this same horse? There is quite a bit of panel evidence which points to WF being canon, and absolutely nothing (aside from personal opinion) to dispute said canonicity.

Facts > opinion.

JakeTheBank
People still don't think that Mxy's showings are all canon for him?

amnesia
Mxy wasn't at his prime either when Prime "made him his *****", he was "depowered" (personally I think its a case of good old fashioned shit writing).

Ultimator blows the Anti-Monitor....

...Up.

how exactly did prime defeat Mxy? That's stupid TBH.

Black bolt z
Ultimator.Now i haven't finished readin COIE but it doesn't seem like AM is all that powerful.

Galan007
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
People still don't think that Mxy's showings are all canon for him? no Despite scans like this:Originally posted by Galan007
Mxy has access to the alternate version(s) of any character, as well as their respective universe:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_mxy_alternate1.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_mxy_alternate2.jpg

(Further proof that all of Mxy's showings are canon for him.)

People still try to dispute the canonicity of his showings, I'm afraid. Of course there's quite a bit more evidence than that to solidify my opinion on the matter, but the point is: there really shouldn't need to be - those scans alone should be enough to end this argument. imo. /shrug

theICONiac
Originally posted by Galan007
How many times do I need to beat this same horse? There is quite a bit of panel evidence which points to WF being canon, and absolutely nothing (aside from personal opinion) to dispute said canonicity.

Facts > opinion.

Since we can't use feats from 'What If' I say Mxy's WF stuff is non-canon as well. stick out tongue

Omega Vision
Since we can't use feats from 'What If' I say Mxy's WF stuff is non-canon as well. stick out tongue
Actually you can. Sort of. All of LT's showings are canon for him, including all What If? appearances.

Black bolt z

biscuits Let him come!

Galan007
Since we can't use feats from 'What If' I say Mxy's WF stuff is non-canon as well. stick out tongue World's Funnest has nothing to do with a What If. Your belief that they are more or less the same thing is the focal point of your faulty logic.

Black bolt z
World's Funnest has nothing to do with a What If. Your belief that they are more or less the same thing is the focal point of your faulty logic. Why do people call him worlds funniest mxy?

theICONiac
World's Funnest has nothing to do with a What If. Your belief that they are more or less the same thing is the focal point of your faulty logic.

Since we can't use feats from 'What If' I say Mxy's WF stuff is non-canon as well flipfingers

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Why do people call him worlds funniest mxy?

It's a play-on words. DC had a title way back called "World's Finest" which focused on Batman and Superman. Today, "World's Finest" in DC usually refers to the the team of Bats and Supes.

Plus Mxy is badass and funny, too.

Galan007
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Why do people call him worlds funniest mxy? Likely because that's what they (the people who haven't actually read it) think the title of the story is.

Since we can't use feats from 'What If' I say Mxy's WF stuff is non-canon as well flipfingers Cool, but it's an opinion with absolutely no basis behind it. Thus it will (and should) be completely disregarded.

smile

theICONiac
Cool, but it's an opinion with absolutely no basis behind it. Thus it will (and should) be completely disregarded.

smile

Consider this:

What has occured within the pages of a 'What If' that was anywhere near as unbelievable/retarded in scope as the whole WF Mxy nonsense?

WF Mzy may very well be canon but why not what happens in a WI? WI's are comics still published by Marvel, no?

Galan007
WF Mzy may very well be canon but why not what happens in a WI? WI's are comics still published by Marvel, no? What Ifs are solidified alternate universes within Marvel (some of them even have a numerical alternate designations.)

Other side of the coin, World's Funnest has evidence (and quite a bit of it) to solidify it's canonicity within the mainstream DCU. There's also the fact that there is only one Mxy, and he has the ability to enter any universe(s) he chooses (see the above scans.)

Black bolt z
Isn't mxy's power on par with the IG?

iceman24567
^yes

Omega Vision
Consider this:

What has occured within the pages of a 'What If' that was anywhere near as unbelievable/retarded in scope as the whole WF Mxy nonsense?

WF Mzy may very well be canon but why not what happens in a WI? WI's are comics still published by Marvel, no?
As I already told you What Ifs are canon to the Living Tribunal since there is only one LT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.