Juri vs Chun-Li

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
considering they're both experts when it comes to attacking with the legs, I'd figure this be a good fight.

I keep forgetting if there's some powerful version of Chun-Li or not, but if it is(and it's canon) then that's the version facing off against Juri.

Esomark
Juri had Chun-Li on the ropes in the SSIV anime trailer. Until the outcome of that fight is shown, I'll say she takes this one.

No End N Site
Juri put Chun Li on life support and without much effort. Then she kicked the stuffin' outta Cammy and went on to fight Guile, all consecutively. She is on par wit Seth and may have been the one who killed Bison after Akuma did. Chun Li even refers to how powerful she was when they fought in the anime in her rival battle in the game.

She obviously wins.

No End N Site
Looks like Chun Li isn't that much weaker than her after all, she beat Chun via cheap shot. Juri still had a clear upper hand though.

Frisky Dingo
Do U have the movie?

No End N Site
No, but there is another clip out. It chops up the scenes pretty bad though. And in it, you get to see Juri destroy those damn dolls like they were children!

Sin_Volvagia
Screw clips. I want the whole movie! mad

First_Tsurugi06
It definitely looks better than 'The Ties That Bind'.

isharacramer
Chun-li wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.