Battle of the Killer Clowns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
The Jokers go one on one in a fight.
Joker(Heath Ledger) vs Joker(Jack Nicholson)
Joker(Mark Hamill) vs Joker(Kevin Michael Richardson)

Omega Vision
Heath Ledger beats Nicholson
KMR beats Hammil because KMR Joker was a ninja specializing in Monkey-style Kung Fu while Hammil Joker was a lightweight who routinely got one-punched. Add to that the fact that KMR Joker had some pretty sick standard gear and its a stomp. I say this with great sadness because Hammil Joker was so much cooler.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Heath Ledger beats Nicholson
KMR beats Hammil because KMR Joker was a ninja specializing in Monkey-style Kung Fu while Hammil Joker was a lightweight who routinely got one-punched. Add to that the fact that KMR Joker had some pretty sick standard gear and its a stomp. I say this with great sadness because Hammil Joker was so much cooler. But Hammi Joker actually killed people in his respective cartoon so I go with him.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
But Hammi Joker actually killed people in his respective cartoon so I go with him.
I already broached that Hammil Joker was cooler. stick out tongue

Black bolt z
Mark hammil played joker?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Mark hammil played joker?
He voiced him in the 90s TV series.

chomperx9
mark hammil owns em all

the ninjak
Hammil's Joker was the most perfect version. The most twisted and unpredictable. He wins his fight.

Ledger's would have simply killed Nicholson's during one of his extravagant public showings.

colossulrage
Hammils wins everytime...classic

Flameback
Ledger kills Nicholson.
Hammil over KMR.

amnesia
Nicholson looks buffer then Ledger. (And he is a better actor)

AsbestosFlaygon
I vote for Mark Hamill.
Best Joker voice imho.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by amnesia
Nicholson looks buffer then Ledger. (And he is a better actor)
I wouldn't say either of them were better than the other at acting, Ledger has more singular standout performances whereas Nicholson has way more on his reel and has been in more famous movies.

As for a fight I'd disagree, Ledger's Joker was smarter and more dangerous overall than Nicholson's.

amnesia
I wouldn't say either of them were better than the other at acting, Ledger has more singular standout performances whereas Nicholson has way more on his reel and has been in more famous movies.

As for a fight I'd disagree, Ledger's Joker was smarter and more dangerous overall than Nicholson's.

Did he have the toxin? NAY!!!

Omega Vision
Originally posted by amnesia
Did he have the toxin? NAY!!!
No but he did have a pencil.

Lord_Talron
dont underestimate nicholson's joker, he was just as brilliant and ruthless as ledger's, just in a more clownish fashion (no pun intended). he had a better sense for drama if you ask me wink

they were both perfect versions of two different joker interpretations.

mark hammil does a great joker, too bad it was for a kids show, they couldve written him more true-to-life erm

JakeTheBank
No but he did have a pencil.

Yes, but Nicholson had the pen.

wink

jrodslam
Nicholson's Joker beats Ledger's. More of a cold blooded killer. More tricks.

Hamill over Richardson.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by jrodslam
Nicholson's Joker beats Ledger's. More of a cold blooded killer. More tricks.

Hamill over Richardson. but you must also realize the depth of ledger's cunning and planning. remember when he goaded batman into slamming his head into the glass at the police station? he used a piece of that glass to get his "phone call".

sorry, im kinda playing devils advocate for both here. i love em both to death and dont wanna do them injustice.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
but you must also realize the depth of ledger's cunning and planning. remember when he goaded batman into slamming his head into the glass at the police station? he used a piece of that glass to get his "phone call".

sorry, im kinda playing devils advocate for both here. i love em both to death and dont wanna do them injustice.

True indeed, lol. I still think Nicholson's joker was more twisted and unpredictable.

Lord_Talron
agree with you there. nicholsons joker was much more whimsical

American Dragon
Originally posted by American Dragon
The Jokers go one on one in a fight.
Joker(Heath Ledger) vs Joker(Jack Nicholson)
Joker(Mark Hamill) vs Joker(Kevin Michael Richardson)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipBYB5rCXYg
I forgot to add this link before. There is no point to this video I just think its cool.

Lord_Talron
that video was awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.