Iron Fist vs. Taskmaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
who wins?

Johnny Sorrow
Iron Fist overkill.

colossulrage
Iron Fist takes him down

godking
Depends a smart fighting Taskmaster can get some wins.

AlmightyKfish
Iron Fist wins via huge chi manipulation.

dmills
I like Taskmaster, but he has no chance here.

StiltmanFTW
Ground pound FTW!

The Nuul
Danny

Bouboumaster
I prefer Task, but he's not winning anything in this.

Black bolt z
Fisty

Wild Shadow
vibranium shield for the win.. slices through his energy attack and knocks him the f#@$# out! shifty

redhotrash
Im not sure if Taskmaster could win this with all his gear. I'd like to see him take a few at least.

dmills
Is his shield really Vib?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by dmills
Is his shield really Vib?

No, it's not. Walker's one is.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/108/moonknight005006.th.jpg

Q99
I think Taskmaster can get *some* wins but Chi is overall the bigger edge.

Black bolt z
Where exactly does danny get his powers from?

cdtm
Originally posted by shokosugi
who wins?

Iron Fist, easily.

He can match Spidey.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by cdtm
Iron Fist, easily.

He can match Spidey. I thought iron fist was a little above spidey?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Where exactly does danny get his powers from? martial arts and plunging his fist into a heart of a dragon..

basically he trained his whole life to tap into his spirit and mind that all martial artist supposedly can do but his is just insane lvl's... plus he has bn upgraded when took another's Ironfist chi into himself.

focus..
breathing..
discipline
meditation
inner strength

its where it comes from

Black bolt z
So Insane martial arts with the energy of the universe powering him?

Q99
Where exactly does danny get his powers from?

Intense training followed by absorbing the chi of a dragon (defeating it being his trial to become Iron Fist). All Iron Fist undergo the same process.

Most Immortal Weapons undergo similar tasks.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Q99
Intense training followed by absorbing the chi of a dragon (defeating it being his trial to become Iron Fist). All Iron Fist undergo the same process.

Most Immortal Weapons undergo similar tasks. Weapons kill dragons?Or are those like another group of people?

Johnny Sorrow
Weapons kill dragons?Or are those like another group of people?

They are the champions of their respective cities. To achieve their stations, they have to prove themselves as the best fighters of said cities and then undergo the trial. For Iron Fist, he had to kill Shou-Lao the Undying and touch its heart (which was in a cauldron). Fat Cobra did something similar.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
They are the champions of their respective cities. To achieve their stations, they have to prove themselves as the best fighters of said cities and then undergo the trial. For Iron Fist, he had to kill Shou-Lao the Undying and touch its heart (which was in a cauldron). Fat Cobra did something similar. Fat cobra?Nice name...

Johnny Sorrow
Fat cobra?Nice name...

Oh, he really lives up to it in person...

evil face

Black bolt z
Oh, he really lives up to it in person...

evil face laughing out loud

Q99
Fat cobra?Nice name...

Yea, he's pretty awesome.

Not all the weapons go under the same types of trials, but not all of them have obvious chi powers either. Tiger's Beautiful Daughter is basically the queen/strongest warrior of her village. Dog Brother #1 passes on his legacy by letting the next Dog Brother #1 kill him.

Bride of Seven Spiders and Prince of Orphans have chi powers that are even more obvious than Iron Fist's, but we don't know their passing on ritual.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Q99

Not all the weapons go under the same types of trials, but not all of them have obvious chi powers either. Tiger's Beautiful Daughter is basically the queen/strongest warrior of her village. Dog Brother #1 passes on his legacy by letting the next Dog Brother #1 kill him.

Bride of Seven Spiders and Prince of Orphans have chi powers that are even more obvious than Iron Fist's, but we don't know their passing on ritual. Bride of seven spiders...these people really need to change their naming system.

Q99
Bride of seven spiders...these people really need to change their naming system.

Oh it's fitting, she is very creepy. And her chi powers involve spiders.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Q99
Oh it's fitting, she is very creepy. And her chi powers involve spiders. bride of seven spiders vs. squirrel girl!

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by Q99

Bride of Seven Spiders and Prince of Orphans have chi powers that are even more obvious than Iron Fist's, but we don't know their passing on ritual.

What powers of Dog Brother are obviously chi-related? His psychic connection to his pack?

Black bolt z
What powers of Dog Brother are obviously chi-related? His psychic connection to his pack? Duh...

jalek moye
Iron Fist beats that ass

Black bolt z
Originally posted by jalek moye
Iron Fist beats that ass Not that easily.Bye everyone i'm going.

jalek moye
Not that easily.Bye everyone i'm going.

I think pretty easily, he might have trouble some of the time. but for the vast majority not really.

Q99
What powers of Dog Brother are obviously chi-related? His psychic connection to his pack?

He's one of the ones that don't really have obvious chi powers. Pack connection but that's it. Likewise, Tiger's Beautiful Daughter doesn't really either, she's just badass.

Though I'm pretty sure they can all do stuff like chi healing.

godking
I think pretty easily, he might have trouble some of the time. but for the vast majority not really. I dunno Taskmaster did learn to use mini iron fists by watching Danny Task with his equipment gets some wins.

jalek moye
Originally posted by godking
I dunno Taskmaster did learn to use mini iron fists by watching Danny Task with his equipment gets some wins.

When has taskmaster used an Iron fist attack?

AlmightyKfish
When has taskmaster used an Iron fist attack?

In that Daredevil arc featuring Tasky and Tombstone, Taskmaster watches this guy talk about focussing chi into one attack, and that it took 10 years to perfect it, then Taskmaster uses it and stops the guys heart with the punch after watching for 10 mins.

It's not technically an iron fist attack, just chi amping.

redhotrash
While Im not taking away Iron Fist's wins here, I do think its funny that people are saying how Danny can arguably beat Spider-Man while Taskmaster has so many more impressive wins under his belt. The guy is resourceful if nothing else.

jalek moye
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
In that Daredevil arc featuring Tasky and Tombstone, Taskmaster watches this guy talk about focussing chi into one attack, and that it took 10 years to perfect it, then Taskmaster uses it and stops the guys heart with the punch after watching for 10 mins.

It's not technically an iron fist attack, just chi amping.

oh thats all, I thought he meant literally did an Iron Fist punch.

dmills
@Jaylek,

Hey man I got your pm. I'd love to do that. I'm in the process of trying to collect the heroes for hire late 90's run, as well as his stuff from his second volume.

Mindset
Originally posted by redhotrash
While Im not taking away Iron Fist's wins here, I do think its funny that people are saying how Danny can arguably beat Spider-Man while Taskmaster has so many more impressive wins under his belt. The guy is resourceful if nothing else. IF can definitely beat Spiderman.

He will beat TM even easier.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by dmills
@Jaylek,

Hey man I got your pm. I'd love to do that. I'm in the process of trying to collect the heroes for hire late 90's run, as well as his stuff from his second volume.

Are you two gonna revamp IF thread?

jalek moye
yea

redhotrash
TM has beaten Spidey before as well, and a long list of guys above him. Not saying he would win here, just that his respect thread I think shows he'd be a better fight than anyone is giving him credit for

jalek moye
A good fight because Iron Fist will go relatively easy on him maybe, but if he really decides to put him down he will with next to no problems.

StiltmanFTW
yea

Awesome news! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.