Hulk & Rulk run the Ultimate Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
This is WB Hulk and Rulk. For this gauntlet lets stay true to hulk fashion and assume that the more he fights the angrier and stronger he gets. Meanwhile Rulk can Become stronger By absorbing radiation whether it be from his opponets or from the huge amounts of excess gamma radiation that WB Hulk gives off.

So with that said how far can they go?

1)Hercules, Ares, Namor, Aqua Man
2)General Zod, Cyborg Superman
3)Black Bolt, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill
4)Lanterns(Kyle, Sinestro)
5)Black Adam, Captain Marvel
6)Superman, Wonder Woman
7)Thor, Sentry
8)Doomsday, Juggernaut
9)Silver Surfer, Nova
10)Apocolypse, Onslaught
11)SuperBoy Prime, ION
12)Darkseid, Thanos
14)Anti-Monitor
15)Galactus
16)Odin w/ Destroyer Armor

A) BFR on
B) BFR off

Please Discuss

Wild Shadow
stop at one

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
stop at one

Really? WWHulk would have a good showing against those guys let alone WBHulk who is MUCH MUCH stronge, and Rulk.

Wild Shadow
damn i missed the WB part

Naija boy
They definitely get past one, but stop at 2 most likely (depending on what level u perceive WB hulk to be at). Stop dead at 3 regardless.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by byrdgang21
This is WB Hulk and Rulk. For this gauntlet lets stay true to hulk fashion and assume that the more he fights the angrier and stronger he gets. Meanwhile Rulk can Become stronger By absorbing radiation whether it be from his opponets or from the huge amounts of excess gamma radiation that WB Hulk gives off.

Theoretically they can actually get stronger each fight if the more he fights the angrier and stronger WB Hulk gets. And with all the Gamma Radiation WBH was producing, he could in theory Be fueling Rulk at the same time.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
damn i missed the WB part

So how far then?

colossulrage
stops at 2

Black bolt z
Originally posted by byrdgang21
So how far then? I missed the WB part to.Makes it to 8 or 9.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.