Savage hulk vs The Evil Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Savage Hulk

vs

Sabretooth w/ada.(wolverine)
Anti-venom(spiderman)
Taskmaster(Cap)
Iron-patriot(ironman)
Blood Axe(thor)
Classic Ultron(vision)

battle takes place middle of NYC.. hulk has bn rampaging the city and runs into each of these individually reminiscent of the random gathering of the avengers..

they all decide to team up to take the green Goliath down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keb3AIK_TVQ

Warlord
wtf???
bloodaxe and classic ultron can solo him

StiltmanFTW
I was going to say that, Classic Ultron can solo.

Patriot is a disgrace, I'd replace him with some oldschool armored villain.

Wild Shadow
well what hulk would be a threat to them?

StiltmanFTW
Not familiar with Blood Axe, but without Ultron they'd most likely lose.

Wild Shadow
see i figured classic ultron would be more along the lines of vision since the modern hulk is no longer the hulk of the 80's or 70's..

so ultron may not be able to solo if he is in his classic form while hulk is in his modern form..

anyways bloodaxe is thor semi weaker version but more blood lusted.. she possess similar powers as thor but uses more brutal type of attacks.. she is a bruiser with an axe but also can pull a trick from her axe when need be..

if Hulk can give the avengers a run for their money i see no reason why he cant do it here.

The Nuul
IP sucks, replace him.

Wild Shadow
with who? erm not many iron tech guys running in marvel that are bad guys.. only other one i can think of is crimson dynamo

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
see i figured classic ultron would be more along the lines of vision since the modern hulk is no longer the hulk of the 80's or 70's..

so ultron may not be able to solo if he is in his classic form while hulk is in his modern form..

anyways bloodaxe is thor semi weaker version but more blood lusted.. she possess similar powers as thor but uses more brutal type of attacks.. she is a bruiser with an axe but also can pull a trick from her axe when need be..

if Hulk can give the avengers a run for their money i see no reason why he cant do it here.

Sure he could give them some trouble, but he ain't winning this.

Not sure if I'd say modern Savage Hulk > classic SH...

with who? erm not many iron tech guys running in marvel that are bad guys.. only other one i can think of is crimson dynamo

Yeah, exactly, CD. There's been way too many versions though.

Firepower, Iron Monger, Titanium Man...

Wild Shadow
you know the rules dont allow for changing the OP ones its bn started..

StiltmanFTW
you know the rules dont allow for changing the OP ones its bn started..

It's okay. But it's a shame he's the only armored villain you could think of uhuh

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4050/imarmor1sf4.th.jpg
Props to Galan

Wild Shadow
he wasnt my 1st one per say just the only one that wasnt doom..

StiltmanFTW
he wasnt my 1st one per say just the only one that wasnt doom..

I thought so stick out tongue With Doom here it'd be spite.

Anyway... no repulsor tech, no Extremis, missing components... Osborn gets shitstomped.

amnesia
With doom it's always spite.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by amnesia
With doom it's always spite.

laughing out loud thumb up

Black bolt z
With doom it's always spite. Unless of course reed is there.

amnesia
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Unless of course reed is there.

RICHAAAAAARDS!!!!

Black bolt z
RICHAAAAAARDS!!!! The thing I find annoying is that is someone is put in a thread against impossible odds(ex:thanos bvs. 4th celestial host)they say he can't do it but put reed in the same situation and they will say he can do it.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Black bolt z
The thing I find annoying is that is someone is put in a thread against impossible odds(ex:thanos bvs. 4th celestial host)they say he can't do it but put reed in the same situation and they will say he can do it. what r u trying to say?

Black bolt z
what r u trying to say? That if you have prep,put reed in the fight and that team auto wins.yet put someone like thanos or doom and it's not like that.

Wild Shadow
how does that respond to this thread?

Black bolt z
how does that respond to this thread? To be honest i don't remember why I brought it up...evil avengers win though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.