The Defenders vs. The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Silver Surfer
Dr. Strange
Hulk
Namor

Vs.

King Thor
Sentry
Iron Man
Ms. Marvel

This is a fight to see what team is really Earth's mightiest heroes.

No BFR

What happens?

Black bolt z
Classic strange is spite against team 2.Current team 1 for a majority.

Blanket
King Thor runs a train through everyone in the thread

Black bolt z
isn't there a difference between KT and RKT?

Blanket
Originally posted by Black bolt z
isn't there a difference between KT and RKT? Yes. And there's a difference between King Thor and high heralds as well.

bbrem123
no bfr too...no way to dispose of sentry either...team 2 stomps

Black bolt z
Originally posted by bbrem123
no bfr too...no way to dispose of sentry either...team 2 stomps strange or surfer could handle sentry.Originally posted by Blanket
Yes. And there's a difference between King Thor and high heralds as well. RT above or below high herald?

Omega Vision
strange or surfer could handle sentry. RT above or below high herald?
Way above.

bbrem123
strange or surfer could handle sentry. RT above or below high herald?

how do u figure they could handle sentry?

Blanket
strange or surfer could handle sentry. RT above or below high herald? RKT>KT>>High heralds

byrdgang21
I would give the defenders slight edge because of hulk even tho I think Namor is a non factor.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by byrdgang21
I would give the defenders slight edge because of hulk even tho I think Namor is a non factor. Namor in water>hulk.Namor out of water is slightly below hulk.Namor is not a non factor if hulk is a factor.

Blanket
I would give the defenders slight edge because of hulk even tho I think Namor is a non factor. Hulk is irrelevant in any battle with Strange/Surfer in it.

Or King Thor

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Blanket
Hulk is irrelevant in any battle with Strange/Surfer in it.

Or King Thor

What can they do to Hulk w/o. Bfr. It would take a lot to take down king Thor in a fight for hulk, but he could manage against the other 2, surfer more of threat than strange but still not a major problem for hulk.

Black bolt z
What can they do to Hulk w/o. Bfr. It would take a lot to take down king Thor in a fight for hulk, but he could manage against the other 2, surfer more of threat than strange but still not a major problem for hulk. sentry>hulk
king thor could probably handle strange and surfer.Iron man and marvel finish namor.Then the four pile the two and win easy.Only one avenegr might go.

Blanket
What can they do to Hulk w/o. Bfr. It would take a lot to take down king Thor in a fight for hulk, but he could manage against the other 2, surfer more of threat than strange but still not a major problem for hulk. Beat his shit in?
Surfer's KO'ed Hulk once with an indirect blast. He's absorbed his energy like 3 times as well.
And not against Hulk... he's got speed, long range blasts, durability, strength, and matter manipulation.

Strange can just freeze Hulk... like he's done before iirc.
And he brings a much better arsenal against other opponents. Both him and Surfer also have the luxary of being able to fly.

King Thor would decimate Hulk.

byrdgang21
Beat his shit in?
Surfer's KO'ed Hulk once with an indirect blast. He's absorbed his energy like 3 times as well.
And not against Hulk... he's got speed, long range blasts, durability, strength, and matter manipulation.

And he brings a much better arsenal against other opponents. Both him and Surfer also have the luxary of being able to fly.

Maybe gray or professor hulk. But one of his stronger versions wouldn't go down that easy, and certainly not WWH.

Blanket
Maybe gray or professor hulk. But one of his stronger versions wouldn't go down that easy, and certainly not WWH. Lies.

Did you see WWH in this thread?

tests
without bfr, team 2 probably wins. But i do think the defenders would not go down easily, especially with classic strange and surfer...

Black bolt z
Originally posted by tests
without bfr, team 2 probably wins. But i do think the defenders would not go down easily, especially with classic strange and surfer... If it's classic strange and current surfer then they put up a good fight but team 2 still wins.

JakeTheBank
King Thor's eyebeams of death FTW

amnesia
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
King Thor's eyebeams of death FTW

thumb up he didn't even need those beams to kill hulk wink

byrdgang21
Beat his shit in?

And why do you have me debating what surfer and strange can do against hulk when they are on the same team here.

tests
If it's classic strange and current surfer then they put up a good fight but team 2 still wins.

yea... the weak links are probably namor and hulk (to a lesser extent).

Black bolt z
yea... the weak links are probably namor and hulk (to a lesser extent). They can probably beat anyone else on team 2.RT is what gives team 2 it's win.

If classic strange,current surfer,savage hulk,and just out of water namor pile RT can they beat him?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by amnesia
thumb up he didn't even need those beams to kill hulk wink

Word.

King Thor is beyond everyone here to begin with. And Strange's little trick of severing him from his connection to the Odinforce was done with more than a little prep on his end, not to mention bringing along all of Earth's other major heroes. In a straight up encounter, King Thor is going to shit stomp the Defenders, to say nothing of his back up of Avengers.

tests
They can probably beat anyone else on team 2.RT is what gives team 2 it's win.

If classic strange,current surfer,savage hulk,and just out of water namor pile RT can they beat him?

i think they definitely could...

Blanket
And why do you have me debating what surfer and strange can do against hulk when they are on the same team here. Because you implied that Surfer and Strange wouldn't be able to do anything to Hulk outside BFR?

Maybe that's it.

JakeTheBank
i think they definitely could...

I doubt it. A bunch of heroes only did reasonably well against King Thor because they invaded without warning and had plenty of time coordinating their efforts. A King Thor stripped of the OF and Mjolnir-less killed Hulk and Thing in H2H combat. A King Thor with the OF and with Mjolnir owns them.

tests
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I doubt it. A bunch of heroes only did reasonably well against King Thor because they invaded without warning and had plenty of time coordinating their efforts. A King Thor stripped of the OF and Mjolnir-less killed Hulk and Thing in H2H combat. A King Thor with the OF and with Mjolnir owns them.

have they ever brought thor back from his death or "slee["

Nihilist
Team 1.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
Team 1. Is your avatar an actual comic pic or a homemade one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.