Superboy Prime vs WWH, Warbound, and Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
'Classic' Sentry from WWH.

Who wins?

Parmaniac
Warbound laughing

Black bolt z
From my current knowledge(which isn't much)team wins.

The Nuul
Sentry is the only half ass threat, the other two are useless.

SBP still stomps though.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by The Nuul
Sentry is the only half ass threat, the other two are useless.

SBP still stomps though. The others are useless?WWH matched sentry and each of the warbound is supposedly as almost strong as non WWH is.

The Nuul
Read some comics with SBP in them.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Black bolt z
The others are useless?WWH matched sentry and each of the warbound is supposedly as almost strong as non WWH is. SBP pretty much rolled over half of DC earth, read Infinity Crisis and Sinestro Corps War

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Parmaniac
SBP pretty much rolled over half of DC earth, read Infinity Crisis and Sinestro Corps War OK SBP wins but still the others aren't useless.

The Nuul
Yes, they are!

Parmaniac
OK SBP wins but still the others aren't useless. The Warbound definately is, WWH is only (argueble) a threat if he goes H2H without superspeed.

Black bolt z
The Warbound definately is, WWH is only (argueble) a threat if he goes H2H without superspeed.

TheTyrant
Prime.

amnesia
The Warbound definately is, WWH is only (argueble) a threat if he goes H2H without superspeed.

WWH is not a threat to SPB.

JakeTheBank
Prime.

carver9
HHHHMMM, didnt Superboy give prime a fight?

A none experienced ION also gave him a fight.

The only good showings Prime really had was during the time he wore that suit and after. I think WWH would give him a fight and Sentry would DESTROY him if we are talking about the recent Sentry and that IS the one that we are talking about since the forum is based on recent characters.

Nihilist
Prime beats WWH/Sentry to death using limbs of the Warbound members.

carver9
My bad, Classic Sentry.

Team still wins.

lionking
prime would fart and destroy them all.... silly thread, they are seriously punching above there weight class ere

Blanket
Originally posted by carver9
HHHHMMM, didnt Superboy give prime a fight?

A none experienced ION also gave him a fight.

The only good showings Prime really had was during the time he wore that suit and after. I think WWH would give him a fight and Sentry would DESTROY him if we are talking about the recent Sentry and that IS the one that we are talking about since the forum is based on recent characters. Didn't Thing crack Hulk's face?

Didn't Sentry get BFR/KO'ed by Blue Marvel?

I'm sure you don't want to get into a low showing war with Sentry. lowballing, downplaying, nuthugging Marvel... whatever you call it.

carver9
Originally posted by Blanket
Didn't Thing crack Hulk's face?

Didn't Sentry get BFR/KO'ed by Blue Marvel?

I'm sure you don't want to get into a low showing war with Sentry. lowballing, downplaying, nuthugging Marvel... whatever you call it.

A lot of people bruise WWH lip but thats why he has that insane healing factor. No one DOWNED him without a plot.

Blue Marvel snuck attacked Sentry and again, can you name me something Prime did without his suit or ampage.

JakeTheBank
A lot of people bruise WWH lip but thats why he has that insane healing factor. No one DOWNED him without a plot.

Blue Marvel snuck attacked Sentry and again, can you name me something Prime did without his suit or ampage.

Retcon DCU's continuity.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Retcon DCU's continuity. Or bursted through an earth (bfr ftw)

JakeTheBank
Or bursted through an earth

Or move planets.

carver9
I guess you all didnt see the part when I said "none ampage".

carver9
Or move planets.

WWH held a planet twice the size of earth together.

Parmaniac
I guess you all didnt see the part when I said "none ampage". I can't recall him wearing his armor

carver9
I can't recall him wearing his armor

When he destroyed the planet, he was Superman Prime.

Guardian amp.

Nihilist
WWH never downed anyone of any note without any plot device/help.

JakeTheBank
WWH held a planet twice the size of earth together.

Cool.

Prime moved planets around like pieces on a chessboard according to Alex Luthor. Ie. Prime is more impressive.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
WWH never downed anyone of any note without any plot device/help.

I think you got it backwards, everything about Marvel Earth taking on WWH was revolved around plots.

carver9
Cool.

Prime moved planets around like pieces on a chessboard according to Alex Luthor. Ie. Prime is more impressive.

So if WWH was able to fly, you dont think he could move planets?

Blanket

Blue Marvel snuck attacked Sentry and again, can you name me something Prime did without his suit or ampage. No one DOWNED Prime without a plot.

No he didn't.

Beat Superman in three attacks?
Took on the Sinestro Corps/GL Corps/Earth Heroes at the same time?
Killed 32 Lanterns, and beat Hal/others at the same time?
Tear through Anti-Monitor's anti-matter body, and threw him like a galaxy away?
Beat the shit out of Ion?
Retconned DC?
Etc?

BTW, the suit doesn't amp him. If anything, he's weakened with the suit.

JakeTheBank
So if WWH was able to fly, you dont think he could move planets?

If WWH was able to fly, he could fly around and still get his ass beat by Prime.

Nihilist
I think you got it backwards, everything about Marvel Earth taking on WWH was revolved around plots. No, as usual you are over wanking Hulk.

Hulk needed a distraction to even bfr Juggs,he needed Zomstange to stop stomping him and give him time to recover and he needed to the warbound to help him with Sentrys energy, aswell as Sentry standing there and letting Hulk have free shots to the face.

And that doesnt even cover the stupid jobbbing of others.

Parmaniac
BTW, the suit doesn't amp him. If anything, he's weakened with the suit. Why weakend? I thought it's just to make sure his yellow sunlight supply doesn't cut.

JakeTheBank
No, as usual you are over wanking Hulk.

Hulk needed a distraction to even bfr Juggs,he needed Zomstange to stop stomping him and give him time to recover and he needed to the warbound to help him with Sentrys energy, aswell as Sentry standing there and letting Hulk have free shots to the face.

And that doesnt even cover the stupid jobbbing of others.

thumb up

carver9
No one DOWNED Prime without a plot.

No he didn't.

Retconned DC?
Etc?

No one besides Sentry downed WWH.

Sentry was crushing BM and while on the ground Blue Marvel hits him with a punch that sends him flying. I dont even know why we are discussing blue marvel when we dont even know the full capacity of his powers.

Everything you just brought up about Prime involved him wearing the suit that continuously fed him yellow sunlight.

Blanket
Why weakend? I thought it's just to make sure his yellow sunlight supply doesn't cut. Because both times he was completely cut off from solar energy, and the suit is only supplying miniscule amounts of energy.

Parmaniac
Everything you just brought up about Prime involved him wearing the suit that continuously fed him yellow sunlight. He wrecked Ion without his armor hell he wasn't wearing anything on his upper body.

Nihilist

Sentry was crushing BM and while on the ground Blue Marvel hits him with a punch that sends him flying. I dont even know why we are discussing blue marvel when we dont even know the full capacity of his powers.

Everything you just brought up about Prime involved him wearing the suit that continuously fed him yellow sunlight. laughing out loud BA was fighting the Avengers at the same time as Sentry

Estacado

Everything you just brought up about Prime involved him wearing the suit that continuously fed him yellow sunlight.
He wasnt wearing the suit.....

carver9
If WWH was able to fly, he could fly around and still get his ass beat by Prime.

LOL, I agree, Prime could take Hulk, thas why I only said that WWH would give him a fight; I never said that he'll win.

Blanket

Everything you just brought up about Prime involved him wearing the suit that continuously fed him yellow sunlight. OH SO NOW THERE'S A ONE!?!?! OMG!

K. Let's not discuss his low showings like you were discussing Prime's.

Actually, that's a dickhead wrong statement of you. Everything (besides the GL example) I said was specifically him not having the suit.

Also, way to ignore the bottom part.

carver9
laughing out loud BA was fighting the Avengers at the same time as Sentry

And what level of power is blue marvel at?

carver9
OH SO NOW THERE'S A ONE!?!?! OMG!

K. Let's not discuss his low showings like you were discussing Prime's.

Actually, that's a dickhead wrong statement of you. Everything (besides the GL example) I said was specifically him not having the suit.

Also, way to ignore the bottom part.

I never said that anything Prime did was a low showing and I agreed with you all, Prime can beat WWH.

Blanket
And what level of power is blue marvel at? What level is Prime at?

carver9
What level is Prime at?

You completly ignored my post in the other thread, why are you responding to these post when in actuality, I dont want you too?

Blanket
I never said that anything Prime did was a low showing and I agreed with you all, Prime can beat WWH. You brought up Prime's low showings... no expression

And still said he loses here. Do you not see a problem with the thread specifications?

Blanket
You completly ignored my post in the other thread, why are you responding to these post when in actuality, I dont want you too? Because your post didn't pertain to anything at all that I could have possibly said. And it was long looking.

You basically made a long post to the remark of "I like Lady Gaga".

Nihilist
And what level of power is blue marvel at? Prolly below Sentry overall, who he still koed.

amnesia
I would say prime is almost is almost at the same powerlevel PC supes was. ALMOST.

carver9
You brought up Prime's low showings... no expression

And still said he loses here. Do you not see a problem with the thread specifications?

Its not a low showing if you honestly think that Conner is a weakling. I simply said that if Conner can give him a decent fight, WWH should also. I never said WWH would win.

I do think that he'll lose because Sentry would tap more into his abilities and WWH could go World breaker.

Its a lot of options.

carver9
Prolly below Sentry overall, who he still koed.

LOL, understood but we also see Sentry flying back to the planet whipping that a**.

Parmaniac
I do think that he'll lose because Sentry would tap more into his abilities and WWH could go World breaker. Sentry can't, cause at this point (the version that is used here) he had no clue how his powers were working, so Hulk BFRs himself? By "breaking the world"?

JakeTheBank
LOL, understood but we also see Sentry flying back to the planet whipping that a**.

Thanks to some help of the Avenger-y type.

Blanket
Its not a low showing if you honestly think that Conner is a weakling. I simply said that if Conner can give him a decent fight, WWH should also. I never said WWH would win.

I do think that he'll lose because Sentry would tap more into his abilities and WWH could go World breaker.

Its a lot of options. It is a low showing, because it contradicts his other showings. If it's not a low showing, then bring up another feat besides him destroying Ion.

And then Sentry will then run out of power in a minute, while theoretically powering up Prime.
Will World Breaker Hulk step on Prime?

Two options.

Nihilist
LOL, understood but we also see Sentry flying back to the planet whipping that a**. With a sneak attack whilst BA was fighting other avengers that only just put BA down and made Sentry almost collapse..all in all nothing special from Sentry.

Nihilist
I love it when Hulktards pull out he can go WORLDBREAKER, when they are losing a argument.

carver9
It is a low showing, because it contradicts his other showings. If it's not a low showing, then bring up another feat besides him destroying Ion.

And then Sentry will then run out of power in a minute, while theoretically powering up Prime.
Will World Breaker Hulk step on Prime?

Two options.

Prime doesnt have many showings without his suit in regards to fighting opponents.

The only one I can remember "without his suit" is him fighting the titans.

carver9
I love it when Hulktards pull out he can go WORLDBREAKER, when they are losing a argument.

There is nothing to lose since I said Prime would beat WWH. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nihilist
There is nothing to lose since I said Prime would beat WWH. roll eyes (sarcastic) Then why say going Worldbreaker is a option?...despersation.

carver9
With a sneak attack whilst BA was fighting other avengers that only just put BA down and made Sentry almost collapse..all in all nothing special from Sentry.

I agree but I cant see Prime beating both Sentry and WWH without "again" his enhancements.

JakeTheBank
So we all agree Prime wins this match?

Cool.

thumb up

carver9
Then why say going Worldbreaker is a option?...despersation.

I said going World Breaker is an Option because WWH would also have Sentry supporting him.

I also think World Breaker Hulk is stronger than prime. I also think that Prime is arrogant and would try to go fist cuffs with WWH just to test his strength.

carver9
So we all agree Prime wins this match?

Cool.

thumb up

Not this match but one on one, yes, hell beat them.

Blanket
Prime doesnt have many showings without his suit in regards to fighting opponents.

The only one I can remember "without his suit" is him fighting the titans. I just told you a bunch.

Also, you realize that Superboy did that to Prime with the suit?

Also, he indeed was moving planets without the suit.

Nihilist
I said going World Breaker is an Option because WWH would also have Sentry supporting him.

I also think World Breaker Hulk is stronger than prime. I also think that Prime is arrogant and would try to go fist cuffs with WWH just to test his strength.

And what makes you think WBH is stronger than Prime, wait dont tell nearly destroying the planet, which would have taken shit loads of steps and gamma.

carver9
I just told you a bunch.

Also, you realize that Superboy did that to Prime with the suit?

Also, he indeed was moving planets without the suit.

I said FIGHTING opponents, not him moving things, etc...

carver9
And what makes you think WBH is stronger than Prime, wait dont tell nearly destroying the planet, which would have taken shit loads of steps and gamma.

With this statement, I give up. You all have a good day.

Blanket
I said FIGHTING opponents, not him moving things, etc... Like I said, I just said a bunch. It doesn't matter, because I'm going to say something after this, and you'll ignore this first part again...

Prime one shotted Martian Manhunter without the suit (not like it matters to anyone else, but to you... apparently).

x_danny_x
from my understanding, the suit just basically protects him from weaknesses. it protects him from exposure to red sunlight and gives him a supply of yellow light if no yellow sun is around to use.

if this fight is taking place where there is a yellow sun so Prime can be at his peak, then i dont see him losing. he wont be needing his suit

Black bolt z
Prime feat examples please.

Parmaniac
Prime feat examples please. Reed the first 2 pages and just look at Blankets posts

Originally posted by x_danny_x
from my understanding, the suit just basically protects him from weaknesses. it protects him from exposure to red sunlight and gives him a supply of yellow light if no yellow sun is around to use.

if this fight is taking place where there is a yellow sun so Prime can be at his peak, then i dont see him losing. he wont be needing his suit Where's your avatar from?

Black bolt z
Reed the first 2 pages and just look at Blankets posts

Where's your avatar from? I've read the first two pages.I still didn't see more ten 1 or two examples.

Parmaniac
No one DOWNED Prime without a plot.

No he didn't.

Retconned DC?
Etc?

Black bolt z
O...those were feats...okay prime wins this fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.