Omnipotent Vs Omnipresent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
one guy who is infinitly powerful(cannot make himself omnipresent or omniscient here) and is as smart is as rhino

vs

a other guy is everywhere and everything, omnipresent and omniscent(including the omnipotents guy physical body and nothingness) and all knowing

Black bolt z
Knowledge can lead to power but they have to be able to get it first.Knowing about it isn't enough.Also what level of omnipotence do we choose?Galactus level,LT level,beyonder level,TOAA level or what?

Colossus-Big C
total omnipotence for guy 1
and total omnipresent and omniscence for guy two

guy one is as smart as rhino

TheTyrant
an omnipotent has no limits. He can make himself omniscient abs omnipresent.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by TheTyrant
an omnipotent has no limits. He can make himself omniscient abs omnipresent. he cant do that here though.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
total omnipotence for guy 1
and total omnipresent and omniscence for guy two

guy one is as smart as rhino So TOAA level omnipotence?Originally posted by TheTyrant
an omnipotent has no limits. He can make himself omniscient abs omnipresent. He can do anything.I could make 2 + 2 = fish.

TheTyrant
he cant do that here though.

Then he isn't omnipotent.

Colossus-Big C
Then he isn't omnipotent. wait let me rephase that, he cant do it per rules and also only as smart as rhino.

Black bolt z
wait let me rephase that, he cant do it per rules and also only as smart as rhino. Originally posted by TheTyrant
Then he isn't omnipotent.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z
when thanos had the hotu he wasnt all knowing or even omniscent, even pre retcon beyonder lacked those.

TheTyrant
Because they chose to not be omniscient.

Galan007
Omnipotence, ftw.

Even a person with the mental capability of Rhino still has enough sense to think, "I want that guy dead" -- and that's all it would take.

Black bolt z
when thanos had the hotu he wasnt all knowing or even omniscent, even pre retcon beyonder lacked those. Thanos w/ HOTU and beyonder were,however,omnipresent.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Galan007
Omnipotence, ftw.

Even a person with the mental capability of Rhino still has enough sense to think, "I want that guy dead" -- and that's all it would take.

thumb up

In many ways, someone that dumb could be much more dangerous with that scope of power. Simplistic wants and needs could and would cause massive collateral damage to the universe.

Colossus-Big C
an omnipresnt guy is evrywhere he cant die and the only way to get rid of him is to destroy every thing in exiStance including your self

Black bolt z
an omnipresnt guy is evrywhere he cant die and the only way to get rid of him is to destroy every thing in exiStance including your self Where the **** did you get that!They can't die!?!?!?Where the F do you get your comic knowledge?
Seriously!How have you made 4727 posts and not gotten banned yet?!?!?Or at least given a stern talking to.

TheTyrant
Look up the word 'omnipotent' in the dictionary colossus.

Galan007
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
thumb up

In many ways, someone that dumb could be much more dangerous with that scope of power. Simplistic wants and needs could and would cause massive collateral damage to the universe. yes

ie. Emperor Joker.

Mindset
an omnipresnt guy is evrywhere he cant die and the only way to get rid of him is to destroy every thing in exiStance including your self Your posts are breathtaking.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Mindset
Your posts are breathtakingly wrong. Fix'd

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Where the **** did you get that!They can't die!?!?!?Where the F do you get your comic knowledge?
Seriously!How have you made 4727 posts and not gotten banned yet?!?!?Or at least given a stern talking to.

Calm down. Colossus is a decent poster. He might not be the most knowledgable guy here, but his threads and posts keep the forum alive.

Black bolt z
Calm down. Colossus is a decent poster. He might not be the most knowledgable guy here, but his threads and posts keep the forum alive. I know.It's just amazing how wrong his info is sometimes.

Omega Vision
Without Omniscience and/or Omnipotence to give it meaning, Omnipresence is pretty useless. Omnipotence FTW.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Without Omniscience and/or Omnipotence to give it meaning, Omnipresence is pretty useless. Omnipotence FTW. This

WhiteWitchKing
an omnipresnt guy is evrywhere he cant die and the only way to get rid of him is to destroy every thing in exiStance including your self

Being omnipotent, he can't die. It's the other guy that lacks the power to fight you off that dies when omnipotent Rhino decides to collapse the omniverse onto itself.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Being omnipotent, he can't die. It's the other guy that lacks the power to fight you off that dies when omnipotent Rhino decides to collapse the omniverse onto itself. I wouldn't destroy anything>I would just make my life as nice as possible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.