Gamora vs. Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Blanket
Everytime a disagreement happens in a Wolverine character thread, a bait thread ensues as a result.

Nice.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Whats bait about it?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Whats bait about it?

I just see how this thread will spiral out of control.

Wild Shadow
i blame mindset for that.. it usually is him.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i blame mindset for that.. it usually is him. Always the quiet ones.

Wild Shadow
for some reason i keep confusing mindset with blanket

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
for some reason i keep confusing mindset with blanket Always the gender confused ones.

Wild Shadow
i blame blanket... i believe he has bn banned once or twice if that tells you anything

jalek moye
Herc seduces her and they just have sex

Lord Feron
Gamora, she has significant strength and speed and definitely the skill to put down herc. IF she has godslayer then it will seal the deal. If not it's going to be alot harder to put herc down (might even be too much for her).

I am unsure if this is a bait thread but just for the record I think Gamora will beat Logan as well.

Wild Shadow
why you trying to bait?

jinzin
Originally posted by jalek moye
Herc seduces her and they just have sex
thumbsup

Girls dig skirts!

Wild Shadow
i think gamora can pull some wins but i take herc 6/10 only if she doesnt have any wpns otherwise turn the win ratio around.. might even add 1 or 2 extra wins in her column

amnesia
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Gamora, she has significant strength and speed and definitely the skill to put down herc. IF she has godslayer then it will seal the deal. If not it's going to be alot harder to put herc down (might even be too much for her).

I am unsure if this is a bait thread but just for the record I think Gamora will beat Logan as well.

No

Wild Shadow
why do you hate tommy lee jones?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by amnesia
No

laughing

Osborn FTW thumb up

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by amnesia
No

lmao that's awesome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.