Kingdom Come Captain Marvel vs WW3 Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Which one wins?

JakeTheBank
Well, KC CM wasn't alluded to being any more powerful than his normal self, to say nothing of the fact there's no logical reasoning for him to be stronger anyway.

I'd say WW3 Black Adam.

Q99
I personally don't think WW3 Adam was stronger either(the only top tier he really fought during the whole thing was MM), but what he *was*, was not holding back in the slightest while trying to maximize damage.

I vote Black Adam, he was pushing himself to the max and fighting smart.

Omega Vision
Black Adam

cdtm
Sentinel is definitely top tier, and he got punked by Adam during WW3, plus several times pre WW3.

Not to mention WW3 Adam beat down Captain Marvel, so it's not just MM.

jrodslam
WW3 Adam was no stronger than Regular Adam. Some say that "Adam didnt hold back....", but at times he did, and at times he didnt. It was selective. Adam has owned Alan in occasions even before WW3.

KC Marvel on the otherhand was/is stronger than current regular Marvel. KC Supes is stronger, faster, more durable, as well being more resistant to k-nite and Marvel was still right there with him in terms of stats.

KC Marvel ftw.

DTM
Actually, according to the KC novel, Capt Marvel wasnt really doing any damage to Superman until the Lightning came, just knocking him off his feet (aka keeping him busy, and being a hinderance from containing the larger battle). As mentioned, it makes no sense for KC Marvel to be any stronger than normal CM, as he gets his powers from the same Gods either way.

DTM
Originally posted by Q99
I personally don't think WW3 Adam was stronger either(the only top tier he really fought during the whole thing was MM), but what he *was*, was not holding back in the slightest while trying to maximize damage.

I vote Black Adam, he was pushing himself to the max and fighting smart.

Hmmmm, I was wondering where you had gotten off to. stick out tongue

Philosophía
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Well, KC CM wasn't alluded to being any more powerful than his normal self, to say nothing of the fact there's no logical reasoning for him to be stronger anyway.

I'd say WW3 Black Adam. KC Captain Marvel's 'normal self' was shown to be on the same level with KC Superman, who was demonstrably superior to mainstream Superman. Thus, it stands to logic that KC Captain Marvel is more powerful than his mainstream version and as a consequence would most likely put a beatdown on Black Adam.

JakeTheBank

Philosophía
Perhaps yes. Perhaps not. Point is, equating KC Captain Marvel with the mainstream one, especially when the former has been shown to be on the same level with that Universe's version of Superman, who demonstrated superiority to somebody mainstream Captain Marvel can at best be an equal to (current Superman), is faulty. Different universe, different version.

Omega Vision

Colossus-Big C
nah, a blood lusted mainstream cap would beat the crap out of superman

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
nah, a blood lusted mainstream cap would beat the crap out of superman
Not KC Superman. Reread my post. For that matter nor would he "beat the crap out of" mainstream Superman. He'd win but its not like it would be a one-sided stomp.

amnesia
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Not KC Superman. Reread my post. For that matter nor would he "beat the crap out of" mainstream Superman. He'd win but its not like it would be a one-sided stomp.

I think Cap can beat supes fairly easy. They are equal in speed/strength/durability but still, he got magic amped punches stick out tongue

Omega Vision
Originally posted by amnesia
I think Cap can beat supes fairly easy. They are equal in speed/strength/durability but still, he got magic amped punches stick out tongue
Comic showings disagree with you. Cap has the advantage but overall its rather close. Probably the biggest argument for why Superman could take Thor. IMO the magic vulnerability (its not a genuine weakness, just a vulnerability) is overblown at times.

amnesia
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Comic showings disagree with you.

That's why we have VS. Forums.

Philosophía

Omega Vision

Philosophía
Upper right corner.

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/th_BrainUsage.jpg

What do you see?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.