WM Thor w/full armor & BoS Vs. HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
Who takes it and why?

lawest9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Who takes it and why? Who or what is Bos?

Lord_Talron
belt of strength. doubles his regular str or something like that

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
belt of strength. doubles his regular str or something like that

Yep. what he said.

celeyhyga17
hmm.. is it that lopsided that no one has a thought on the outcome?
hmmm........

Lord_Talron
im just not familiar enough with either to say who will win erm

celeyhyga17
im just not familiar enough with either to say who will win erm

I gave Thor his armor which gives added protection. this includes his special gauntlets that allows him to use Mjolnir's most powerful energies without injuring himself. His BoS is belt of strength which doubles his str. When in warrior madness mode (WM), he is basically ten times stronger. He has displayed even more durability as well, but not quantified. He just turns more vicious and is basically bloodlusted. HP (Hunter/Prey) Doomsday is a very powerful portrayal of him. he was able to best even Darkseid in single combat. He eventually fought Supes as well. Doomsday beat a Superman that had the aid of a mother box as well as a host of high tech super weapons like an energy sword and some sort of super gun. Doomsday seemed to evolve as each encounter continued on which made him almost unstoppable.

Lord_Talron
dd, bc thor wont bfr him

celeyhyga17
dd, bc thor wont bfr him

oh yeah forgot, Supes got beat and bfred him with waverider's thingamajig.

celeyhyga17
who who?

stick out tongue

Q99
My money is on the Thorster taking him down and killing him. Not permanently of course, but he's got the power for a win.

Naija boy
Thor definitely

celeyhyga17
hmm... why are their such contrasting views on this match?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha, this is a stomp of epic proportions.

Q99
hmm... why are their such contrasting views on this match?

I'm guessing people are voting on 'DD will eventually come back, adapted,' and others on "Thor'll smash him the first time no question."

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha, this is a stomp of epic proportions.

How is this a stomp of epic proportions? Superman himself employed multiple new gods tech against DD and still he kept coming...

quanchi112
Thor annihilates him.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor annihilates him.

Then Supes should have had more of a chance when he took on this version of Doomsday. It can't be this clear cut.

Rage.Of.Olympus
How is this a stomp of epic proportions? Superman himself employed multiple new gods tech against DD and still he kept coming...

? I wouldn't be surprised if current Superman stood a decent chance against Hunter Prey Doomsday. This Thor would be like 20x stronger if the amps stack. Beating down on that Superman, even though he was amped, doesn't impress me as much.

Q99
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
? I wouldn't be surprised if current Superman stood a decent chance against Hunter Prey Doomsday. This Thor would be like 20x stronger if the amps stack. Beating down on that Superman, even though he was amped, doesn't impress me as much.

And even if they don't multiply each other's boost, we're talking 11x Thor. That's considerably more than a motherbox-amped Superman.

celeyhyga17
And this warrior madness thing has never been that clear.

quanchi112
Then Supes should have had more of a chance when he took on this version of Doomsday. It can't be this clear cut. Supes is nowhere near as powerful as Thor and doesn't have the options of Thor. You also doubled his strength so you made this an epic stomp and with warrior madness he'll go for the kill right out of the gate.

JakeTheBank
Thor's gonna make Doomsday eat Uru.

zeel
Then Supes should have had more of a chance when he took on this version of Doomsday. It can't be this clear cut.

Why? thor in WM mode is 10 times thors regular strength + the belt of strength.

thor alone is fairly close to on par with reg supes.

this version of thor is many times stronger then supes. Unless supes had a very long sundip and was bloodlusted.

DD is toast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.