John Constantine vs Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Constantine has outsmarted First of The Fallen, Dracula, Merlin, Gabriel, etc... And has said to be one of the most intelligent men on the planet. Along with the most cunning.

Both guys are a master of prep, so who wins?

tests
wow, this is a good battle lol. What version of dr.strange is this?

Martian_mind
Strange.

the ninjak
Stephen Strange

Omega Vision
Constantine. Way better prepster than Strange and the current power gap isn't as big as it used to be.

tests
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Constantine. Way better prepster than Strange and the current power gap isn't as big as it used to be.

what if we were using classic strange?

iceman24567
Using classic Strange would be spite

Omega Vision
Originally posted by iceman24567
Using classic Strange would be spite
I don't think power matters all that much considering John has prep victories against beings who would make Classic Strange look insignificant with their power (First of the Fallen, anyone?)

This all depends on their prep, not their power. I was just pointing out that the power gulf would make it so that a last resort confrontation wouldn't be as much of a stomp against John.

Prep-Man
I don't think power matters all that much considering John has prep victories against beings who would make Classic Strange look insignificant with their power (First of the Fallen, anyone?)

This all depends on their prep, not their power. I was just pointing out that the power gulf would make it so that a last resort confrontation wouldn't be as much of a stomp against John.

Yeah, didnt FOF exist before even Lucifer?

iceman24567

This all depends on their prep, not their power. I was just pointing out that the power gulf would make it so that a last resort confrontation wouldn't be as much of a stomp against John. Never said anything about power classic Strange had prep ability far above Constantine

King Kandy
How much prep are we talking here?

Omega Vision
Never said anything about power classic Strange had prep ability far above Constantine
I'm not sure about that. I'd say overall Constantine is more cunning and resourceful. Classic Strange had A LOT more to work with after all and Constantine still had achievements on par.

iceman24567
Pretty sure Stranges classic prep was more insane

tests
Pretty sure Stranges classic prep was more insane

classic strange prep is probably one of the best preps in all of the MU.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Yeah, didnt FOF exist before even Lucifer?
No. Its just he fell before Lucifer did, so did the Second and Third of the Fallen. Apparently Lucifer was the Fourth to fall. I don't like that retcon personally.

Bouboumaster
Strange. I don't see Constantine surviving being thrown in space.

cdtm
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Strange. I don't see Constantine surviving being thrown in space.

And when you think about it, some of his victories should have backfired harder than they did.

That time he promised his soul to three demon lords so they'd have to choose between warring for possession or keeping him healthy and alive? Even without taking possession of JC's soul, there's so many ways they could have made him suffer... Curse him with immortality and don't fix his terminal disease that'd eat away at his body for eternity, shape shift into a living statue or something...

Instead, they make him healthy as a mule and let him alone.

Wimjet
it would be a sick fight, lots of waving hands and funny words big grin

tests
Originally posted by Wimjet
it would be a sick fight, lots of waving hands and funny words big grin [/QUO

by the hoary hosts of hoggoth! laughing

Lord_Talron
if constantine figures out how powerful strange is he would most likely resort to more trickery than spells, tbh

tests
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
if constantine figures out how powerful strange is he would most likely resort to more trickery than spells, tbh

im not sure if theres a constantine respect thread, but does anyone mind posting some of constantines best feats of trickery? Or just his best feats?

tests
scratch that, i found what i was looking for smile

Lord_Talron
he tricked merlin for instance. thats pretty good as far as magicians go

Mindset
So do they actually have prep for this fight, or what?

tests
Originally posted by Mindset
So do they actually have prep for this fight, or what?

yep..

Mindset
Where does it say they have prep and/or how much they get?

tests
Originally posted by Mindset
Where does it say they have prep and/or how much they get?

well according to thread starter, he specifically says that both are masters of prep, so i am assuming both have prep. How much prep each one has is not specified

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.