WWH vs The B Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
so WWH smashed his way through marvel many feel everyone jobbed massively and hulk could have bn killed if someone used their power effectively like they had in the past.

battle takes place on a empty football field they start at opposite ends of one another..

Thunderstrike

Ares( axe, sword and shield)..

Bloodaxe - Hulk is the ultimate guilty Criminal..

Ronan - wanted for questioning of a destroyed planet.. outpost of the shiar empire..

Hercules(mace and nemean skin optional)

they watch Hulk start marching toward them..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3i7PNBAhQY&feature=related

Ares screaming.. this is where he stops, this is where he dies!!

the team has seen his handy work and what he has brought, hell on earth.. they believe the abducted heroes have bn killed.. they will not hold back not against him and not today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7TkzqrAdE8

Warlord
team

Wild Shadow
so i take it you think Hulk was over written in WWH?

if you think these guys can take him.

Warlord
Herc was doing fine against hulk, adding Ronan and Bloodaxe makes this spite

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Herc's performance in that battle was so great he decided the best way to fight WWH is to not fight him at all shocklaugh

Warlord
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Herc's performance in that battle was so great he decided the best way to fight WWH is to not fight him at all shocklaugh

he's that awesome... smokin'

after all it was such a sucessfull technique that Wolverine copied it with mr. X

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Warlord
he's that awesome... smokin'

after all it was such a sucessfull technique that Wolverine copied it with mr. X

Yep. All heroes are gonna fight like that in Heroic Age.

Oh and right after Joker read that issue, he used the trick on Batman:

5bfcsaFPclA

There's no counter to that.

Warlord
infallible technique...
see what I'm talking about?
Herc confuses him with the "I'm not hitting u" technique and the others finish the job... shifty

Wild Shadow
so herc wont fight.. what about the others?

iceman24567
Team pretty much stomps

Slaanesh
team easily..

JakeTheBank
Team takes it.

Lord_Talron
you have to consider first, that jobbing or no; no one really teamed up on the hulk as far as the really heavy hitters. so i think these guys win

celeyhyga17
not going to be that easy, but team takes it if pis and cis are off.

Wild Shadow
pfff,,, even with Cis on i would think they can take hulk down. unless they are completely hampered by PIS and that sure as hell isnt CIS when you have a monster rampaging destroying the city kidnapping heroes and killing ppl via collateral damage...

Thunderstrike in character could seriously F$#@@ hulk up imo with his Juggernaut mace throw..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.