Thor vs Symbiotes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
.. ko, kill cis on morality on.. thor will do his best to preserve his kingdom if he can.

Loki has cast enchantments and illusions on the symbiotes making them see each other as friends and allies and Thor as their enemy.. for some reason they can see its thor but they cant help but despise him and want him dead..

thor sees them as past friends but some how warped.. Cap.. spiderman, wolverine, black panther and cage

fight takes place in populated asgard in his throne room.. the symbiotes have bn wall crawling and searching for him..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulIx-8KiH0A
thor musing senses something is wrong and uses Mjonlir to create a lightning flash..

Thor: Show yourself!!

Symbiotes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AmM2FAaxb8&feature=related
Anti-venom
Carnage
Venom(gargan)
Toxin
scream(Knife)

the syms remove their camouflage.. this isnt your world and we dont believe in gods..

JakeTheBank
Thor stomps.

StiltmanFTW
My God, Gargan is here!

He solos Thor and his own team, too.

JakeTheBank
laughing

Thor would probably pull Gargan out of his Symbiote with physical force or something.

Wild Shadow
i was thinking with Gargan it might be spite but i needed to somehow balance out the team in power so i added him..

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i was thinking with Gargan it might be spite but i needed to somehow balance out the team in power so i added him..

Intelligence: Gargan (remember, he used to work as a private detective).

Strength: Gargan is at the very least equal to Thor.

Speed: Gargan no contest.

Stamina: Symbiotes don't tire.

Durability: Thor got pierced by a bullet while Gargan eats those and can easily regenerate from getting run over by a subway train!

Agility: Gargan by a mile.

Reflexes: Symbiote senses FTW.

Fighting skills: Gargan was a member of such great teams as Masters of Evil, Sinister Twelve, T-Bolts, Dark Avengers... he learned from the very best. Thor was sticking with those z-listers, the Avengers.

As you can clearly see now, there's NO WAY Thor would stand a chance against Gargan the Great.

Warlord
clap

JakeTheBank
Damn, Stiltman...

You have swayed me over.

Symbiotes for the ragestomp.

Wild Shadow
you guys really thor winning with these stips?

Parmaniac
.. ko, kill cis on morality on..
this isnt your world and we dont believe in gods.. See the contradiction?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Parmaniac
See the contradiction? yes.. they want the planet for themselves

Parmaniac
yes.. they want the planet for themselves No, CIS (so the personality) is on and Brock says he doesn't believe in god? What the f**k?

JakeTheBank
I don't see how the Symbiotes would fare well against a Thor that was freshly decieved (dude doesn't like being tricked, at all) and one willing to do his absolute best to save Asgard.

Well, save the epic that is Gargan.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
No, CIS (so the personality) is on and Brock says he doesn't believe in god? What the f**k?

Pretty sure he doesn't believe in Norse gods stick out tongue

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I don't see how the Symbiotes would fare well against a Thor that was freshly decieved (dude doesn't like being tricked, at all) and one willing to do his absolute best to save Asgard.

Well, save the epic that is Gargan.

thumb up

Gargan is just too powerful. He removed the muramasa coating from Daken's claws using level 11 (Thanos with IG was only 10) matter manipulation.

Wild Shadow
also anyone of those syms could have said that.. didnt have to be brock.. and a religious man who are christian usually dont belive in gods but in god

Mshinu
Putting a mere high herald like the mallet boy against Gargan the Magnificient is pure spite. OP must be asuming Thor still has the odinforce or something...

SamZED
Enough with the spite threads people! Thor's only weapon is a hammer while each and every symbiote can form axes out of their hands, they sh1tstomp Thor.

Phoenix2001
You guys are sore for symbiotes, eh? Some of you get big hard ons for threads like these.

amnesia
OOOOH! You guys aren't serious. I thought you where at first...

Wild Shadow
I don't see how the Symbiotes would fare well against a Thor that was freshly deceived (dude doesn't like being tricked, at all) and one willing to do his absolute best to save Asgard.

Well, save the epic that is Gargan. i meant save asgard as in he himself wont trash it by his power output.

JakeTheBank
i meant save asgard as in he himself wont trash it by his power output.

I assume he wouldn't damage Asgard itself if he could help it.

But still, a Thor who was tricked, especially when said trickery involved using the faces of his friends and allies, and one who is going to do everything in his power to save Asgard is going to stomp these symbiotes.

'cept Gargan.

Starscream M
laughing

Thor would probably pull Gargan out of his Symbiote with physical force or something. thor's not smart enough to do that

jinzin
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Intelligence: Gargan (remember, he used to work as a private detective).

Strength: Gargan is at the very least equal to Thor.

Speed: Gargan no contest.

Stamina: Symbiotes don't tire.

Durability: Thor got pierced by a bullet while Gargan eats those and can easily regenerate from getting run over by a subway train!
laughing out loud

jinzin
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Pretty sure he doesn't believe in Norse gods stick out tongue

thumb up

Gargan is just too powerful. He removed the muramasa coating from Daken's claws using level 11 (Thanos with IG was only 10) matter manipulation.

During that sinister arc right? That WAS badass.

jalek moye
you guys really thor winning with these stips?
these stips aren't hindering him really, since he's saving asgard he'll probbly just put them down faster. Since they tricked him into thinking they were his allies he'll be pretty mad.

But yea like the others say with Gargan around he can't win

jinzin
Seriously... Gargan's the type of guy who does team-ups with Sentry and walks through Hercs and Bors best shots... the guy is insane.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jinzin
During that sinister arc right? That WAS badass.

Yep. The last issue of his mini.

The only other guy that had the power to do that was Clint Barton.

Originally posted by jinzin
Seriously... Gargan's the type of guy who does team-ups with Sentry and walks through Hercs and Bors best shots... the guy is insane.

thumb up

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
thor's not smart enough to do that

It was a joke.

Wild Shadow
I assume he wouldn't damage Asgard itself if he could help it.

But still, a Thor who was tricked, especially when said trickery involved using the faces of his friends and allies, and one who is going to do everything in his power to save Asgard is going to stomp these symbiotes.

'cept Gargan. but how far would he go thinking they are past friends? wouldnt he hold back?

JakeTheBank
but how far would he go thinking they are past friends? wouldnt he hold back?

As soon as they remove their camo, Thor will cease to hold back if he feels Asgard is in danger or threatened in any way. The fact that they used the faces of his friends to try to deceive him would only further piss him off.

Wild Shadow
so he be pissed that his friends are attacking him who are at extreme disadvantage power wise and not hold back at all with them?

JakeTheBank
so he be pissed that his friends are attacking him who are at extreme disadvantage power wise and not hold back at all with them?

Well, the OP you made said the Symbiotes drop their camo, so I would assume that even if they tried to use the disguises to their advantage Thor would see through it. Not to mention Thor himself has used Mjolnir to see past illusions before in the past, including Loki's. Thor is going to find out they're not his friends and when he does, he's going to be even more irate than normal if Asgard has been invaded.

complexbrother
Thor Destroys, two words... Electric fire.

Wild Shadow
one word immunity some have it or have high tolerance..

anyways guys i forgot to add Hybrid consider him added..

jalek moye

you said they dropped their camo, why would he hold back?

Wild Shadow
b/c they look like his friends and they can camo back up if they want it was just to get the ball rolling..

the ninjak
Cant Beat Em Join Em!
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/thor2.gif

Wild Shadow
nice.. they have a symbiote hero line?

Starscream M
nice.. they have a symbiote hero line? prob someone custom made that

the ninjak
nice.. they have a symbiote hero line?

Thor became a symbiote in an issue of What If! BlackBolt had to scream it out.

Warlord
Thor wins this

Wild Shadow
i am thinking that carnage's sym or gargon's sym abandon them mid battle to take over thor..

Warlord
that would only happen to a weakling like surfer...sneer

Wild Shadow
shouldnt have happen to surfer period..umm.. CA should have driven the symbiote mad... lack of emotions nothing to really feed off of.. most importantly a silver coating protecting surfer and an impossible barrier for the sym..

lastly not flesh and blood

Warlord
Thor could avoid being "symbioted" by releasing his "godly" energies from inside his body as he did in Ragnarok

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Warlord
Thor could avoid being "symbioted" by releasing his "godly" energies from inside his body as he did in Ragnarok that just sounds gay.. why didnt SS do that if it was that easy.

Bentley
Because SS SuckS.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bentley
Because SS SuckS. laughing

Badabing
There are some of you who have done nothing but troll/spam these symbiote threads. I will alert the other mods about who is responsible. You all are lucky I'm at work or there would be plenty of warnings from this and the Hulk/Symbiote thread. thumb down

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.