Gamora vs. The Avengers! (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
These are the early 80's versions of the Avengers.

But only the big three plus Ant Man... Cap, Thor, Iron Man, Ant Man.

Does Gamgams have what it takes to take 'em down?

Bouboumaster
If she don't have Godslayer, it would be hard for him, but Thor bring her down.

If she has it, it's Iron Man who will do it. But everyone else is dead.

Juk3n
She takes these fools down, no problem, now if this was her vs 1 person like say, Wolverine, then id say she loses, but against, the God of Thunder, the walking man shaped Nuke, and the rest, id say she destroys them. with all his explosions and bombs and targetting stuff and whamie kamblami, Ironman and his crew just dont have the healing fac..ehemm.. i mean skill to compete.

Thats right isnt it?

evil face

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Juk3n
She takes these fools down, no problem, now if this was her vs 1 person like say, Wolverine, then id say she loses, but against, the God of Thunder, the walking man shaped Nuke, and the rest, id say she destroys them. with all his explosions and bombs and targetting stuff and whamie kamblami, Ironman and his crew just dont have the healing fac..ehemm.. i mean skill to compete.

Thats right isnt it?

evil face absolutely! rolling on floor laughing

jinzin
Originally posted by Juk3n

Thats right isnt it?

evil face

That's what I'm talkin about!

Warlord
she dies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.