Mr. X fights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Which can he win given the stipulations?

1) Sage (Tessa) - pure hand to hand, no TP for either
2) Sage (Tessa) - TP on, but no offensive TP allowed
3) Cyclops and Professor X - no offensive TP allowed, no powers for Cyclops.
4) Magneto and Colossus - no powers for anybody
5) Beast
6) Mandarin (no rings)
7) Batman 1 million (BM is restricted to pure HTH, no other abilities)

iceman24567
3 beats him for sure

basilisk
Originally posted by iceman24567
3 beats him for sure

Oops, forgot to mention no powers for Cyclops either.

It's no offensive attacks for Professor X. The best he can do is block Mr. X's powers.

So it's effectively Mr. X vs Professor X and Cyclops in pure HTH.

iceman24567
really erm

Parmaniac
What's the point of a Magneto without powers?

Lord_Talron
he can throw his helmet at him smile

basilisk
Originally posted by Parmaniac
What's the point of a Magneto without powers?

I don't know, even without powers regular Magneto (not weakened old Magneto) and Colossus look like they could give someone a decent fight. I thought he could fight without his powers just for a change.

basilisk
Originally posted by iceman24567
really erm

I thought Cyclops fancied himself a decent HTH fighter? Is he scared to go up against Mr. X without powers? He's got the Prof backing him up.

Lord_Talron
this thread is kinda... WUT!?

basilisk
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
this thread is kinda... WUT!?

Well, Cyclops claims to know judo. He seems to fancy himself as somewhat of an expert in that area. Mr. X likes to fight the masters of any form of martial arts. They are both mutants. It's inevitable that they would eventually fight it out. Professor X is just there to stop the TP and make it a fair fight.

I'm just tired of Mr. X vs regular martial artists so I put together a few combinations of guys who look tough but normally rely on powers, fighters with other odd abilities, and guys who fancy themselves as judo experts but probably aren't.

Nothing wrong with that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.