Xandarian primes vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ambient
Richard Rider (Nova Prime) and Garthaan Saal (Super Nova)

vs

Silver Surfer..

Surfer track and found a planet teeming with energy best suited to save Galactus weak'en dying form however this same planet is being terraform to be the next Xandarian home planet by none other than Nova prime and Super Nova.. The battle takes place in space..
Who wins? Team > Surfer or Surfer > Team..

Add Super Skrull in the team for scenario 2..

janus77
given the motivation, I think Surfer would own them both. he's fast enough to make Worldmind dizzy, he's powerful enough to take them out with blasts, so combined (due to motivation) I think he'd win.

Ambient
Out of 10, how many times do you think Surfer wins?

Firestorms
Originally posted by Ambient

6 out of 10, maybe 7 out of 10 considering his annihilation power up

dmills
The Primes stomp.

Slaanesh
Surfer..he's just better..

Bouboumaster
As much as I like Surfer, he isn't putting both down. Hell, he'll work his ass just to have a majority against Supernova.

Sorry Norrin.

Q99
Two on one I give it to the Primes.

D_Dude1210
Nova Prime is a step below Surfer but Supernova is at the least even.

Primes win.

janus77
Originally posted by Ambient
hmm, anywhere between 4-8 out of 10, really depends on how quickly Surfer takes out the weaker Nova.

what Surfer did to Richard was humiliating, and that was without any desire to harm or injure Richard. the Worldmind pretty much told Nova that they didn't stand a chance, it couldn't even begin to process the Surfer's speed ... so, I think if he takes out Richard quickly, which I think is within his power to do, then he can apply a no nonsense BRB beatdown style job to SuperNova afterwards.

they can't both attack him, simultaneously, given the insurmountable gulf in power/speed/reaction times between him and Nova. So, perhaps the man advantage won't evidence itself in the fight.

Warlord
primes.... supernova was a beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.