Iron Fist and Luke Cage vs Ares (Marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Heroes for Hire

jalek moye
Team for the win

jinzin
I'm nowhere near as impressed as most people apparenlty are with Ares... Team FTW.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by jinzin
I'm nowhere near as impressed as most people apparenlty are with Ares... Team FTW.
Yeah because Ares wank is all over the forum. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Feron
Kinda wish Ares was alot more badass... anyway team lay the smack on him but Ares goes down punching.

DarthDaniel1001
Marvel Ares sucks beyond words. The Heroes for Hire

jalek moye
Outside of whatever time thing eh showed against X-man. I actually Think Iron Fist can beat him alone. Luke possibly could too but I'm not as sure. (going by Ares average showings, he has had some really good ones at times)

The Nuul
Originally posted by jinzin

Like whom?Originally posted by Omega Vision
Yeah because Ares wank is all over the forum. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Marvel Ares sucks balls.

thumb up

Colossus-Big C
Ares kills both of them easily
x man was going to get stomped by ares
so was abomb
and classic ares has soloed entire armies of demons by himself while on fire
these guys cant wouldnt last two seconds

vansonbee
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Ares kills both of them easily
x man was going to get stomped by ares
so was abomb
and classic ares has soloed entire armies of demons by himself while on fire
these guys cant wouldnt last two seconds Team disgruntle Ares.
Thats X-Man smartass, these are different characters with different abilities
Classic Ares, who cares? Those demons can't be use to compare their power set to any hero/villain characters for KMC forum fight. Luke/Cage would replicate those.
Exaggerate much?

KingD19
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

so was abomb

You are incorrect sir.

Rick was in his A-Bomb persona, but he was Rick in his mind....they portrayed him as a pansy with no combat training, who was scared of an axe. Not the guy who was casually taking hits that registered as a 10 on the Richter scale.

All Ares really did was do a leg sweep, then hold his axe over his throat...that's it.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by vansonbee

Classic Ares, who cares? Those demons can't be use to compare their power set to any hero/villain characters for KMC forum fight. ? Those demons were beating all of olympus including hercules and a lot of other heavy hitters
ares pretty much soloed all of them while burning on fire and hes done that twice, he also had his brains blown out and arrows going through him and still fighting

not to mention he one shotted wolverine.

ares has killed over 6billion people which was stated by the writer

ares wins easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.