Scorpion and Sub-Zero (MK) vs Chris Redfield

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan117ftw
All feats for everyone. Takes place in the wasteland from the MK Armageddon trailer.

From what I've seen in recent threads, Chris can dodge bullets, easily punch through steel, and kill people who take rockets to the head with his fists.

Against toasty and frosty combined, how can Chris win this?

Sin_Volvagia
The spite against RE characters continues. -_-

Either Scorpion or Sub-Zero kills Chris in less than 15 seconds.

BloodRain
RE Chris Redfield? When did he become anything but above average?

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by BloodRain
RE Chris Redfield? When did he become anything but above average?

When he starred in RE5

But this thread is spite. If Chris was in MK, he would be low tier. Scorpion and Sub-Zero are both high tier. They stomp Chris's ass.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Spartan117ftw
All feats for everyone. Takes place in the wasteland from the MK Armageddon trailer.

From what I've seen in recent threads, Chris can dodge bullets, easily punch through steel, and kill people who take rockets to the head with his fists.

Against toasty and frosty combined, how can Chris win this?

Pretty much right except Chris stomped through steel, and Chris cannot kill Wesker with his fists. He can, however, harm Wesker.

Ridley_Prime
Chris Redfield wins since he held his own against the Hulk. super13

Eh, but really, he'll uppercut a boulder to try and smash Scorpion & Subzero with it, but then Scorpion teleports and Subzero freezes the boulder into tiny pieces.

I don't like this spite.

Demonic Phoenix
Chris uses his skillorz to turn Scorpion & Sub-Zero against each other 313

Phanteros
Scorpion melts him

Demonic Phoenix
What if Sub-Zero freezes him first and then Scorpion melts him? 313

~ Spite threads threads should have a little humour in them.

Phanteros
Fried Chris or Chris Popsicle?

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Chris uses his skillorz to turn Scorpion & Sub-Zero against each other 313
That works too, and then after one of them is weakened, Chris finishes off with Haymaker!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.