Starfire vs. Ms. Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Please discuss

Konton
Been done a hundred times.

Starfire is stronger.
Starfire is faster.
Starfire is a better combatant.
Energy will be mutually absorbed and is null.

iceman24567
I dont agree

byrdgang21
Really? I couldn't find the thread.

But I don't think Starfire is that above ms. Marvel, especially at her binary levels

Q99
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Really? I couldn't find the thread.

But I don't think Starfire is that above ms. Marvel, especially at her binary levels

Well you didn't say Binary, when Carol's like that she's on quite a different level than when she's Ms. Marvel.

Starfire is definitely the better physically fighter.

AsbestosFlaygon
Been done before, iirc.

Starfire 8/10.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Q99
Well you didn't say Binary, when Carol's like that she's on quite a different level than when she's Ms. Marvel.

Starfire is definitely the better physically fighter.

I didn't say binary in the OP b/c I thought that could be borderline spite. But even at her Ms. Marvel levels Carol is still a very formidable opponent IMO. And is definitely not out classed by Starfire.

Q99
Originally posted by byrdgang21
I didn't say binary in the OP b/c I thought that could be borderline spite. But even at her Ms. Marvel levels Carol is still a very formidable opponent IMO. And is definitely not out classed by Starfire.

Ms. Marvel's class 70, Starfire's a lowish class 100.

Starfire's hand to hand skill is also noted as being quite good.

JakeTheBank
Starfire.

TheTyrant
I thought Kori'an...r was only 10x stronger than an average human?

Konton
It's Koriand'r, first off, and that figure comes from early Titan promotional material.

Classically, she has been gauged in relation to Donna Troy (whom she can and has outmuscled multiple times). Despite Donna's many upgrades in recent years Kory is still showing strength comparable to hers.

Then you have Starfire consistently competing (and largely winning) against Wonder Woman clones and illusions, lifting an aircraft carrier, etc.

Lord_Talron
cant ms marvel amp herself to a level higher than kori? she k-o'd sentry with a single punch once...

Konton
She had absorbed the energy from a nuclear explosion just a few minutes prior to that. In a forum fight you would have had to specify an environment in which each character had the chance to absorb something.

Starfire absorbs energy largely as Carol does, anyway.

celeyhyga17
going kory here about
6.5/10

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Konton
She had absorbed the energy from a nuclear explosion just a few minutes prior to that. In a forum fight you would have had to specify an environment in which each character had the chance to absorb something.

Starfire absorbs energy largely as Carol does, anyway. i kno. she can absorb kory's energy towards the same means. she can also amp herself up to binary levels for a very short period of time iirc

Bentley
What's the competition here? Who looks better in a swimsuit?

Lord_Talron
^-- ms marvel ftw

SamZED
Hell no! Starfire looks better in a swimsuit.
Also she wins this.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Konton
Been done a hundred times.

Starfire is stronger.
Starfire is faster.
Starfire is a better combatant.
Energy will be mutually absorbed and is null.
She's also hotter.

Konton
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
i kno. she can absorb kory's energy towards the same means. she can also amp herself up to binary levels for a very short period of time iirc

Carol hasn't been "Binary capable" in years.

That alien thing gave her brief access to it in her ongoing, but it only lasted but a few moments.

Starfire isn't going to be hurling energy at her anyway. Standard information on each other via KMC rules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.