Iori Yagami versus Juri Han

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s3/ThekilleR_bucket/Iori%20Yagami/IoriYagami5.jpg
versus
http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/4/177997-ssiv3_super.png

Purple fire vs Purple chi.

Darkstorm Zero
Eh, Juri is still a relative unknown at this point, while Iori with the purple flames is beastly.

No End N Site
This chick is a monster. I think she can kick Ryu's ass. So far...

-She ruined a modern stadium wit a power up.

-Her glow stopped bullets from an "anti aircraft machine gun arm" dead in their tracks.

-She Taekwondo kicked a phuckin' missile at close range like it was nothin'. It didn't even explode, it bent and flew off into the distance. That's hella speed and hella strength.

I'm gonna wait to see the whole movie before I jump into anymore threads involvin' her, but I should note that ALL of this, so far, happened in the 1st 10 minutes of the movie. It was like her (by herself) VS a HEAVILY armed army. She's bad ass.

Darkstorm Zero
I need that movie... I haven't seen it...

Warden
What movie??

No End N Site
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I need that movie... I haven't seen it...

I wish someone would just upload the damn thing on youtube already. I only saw the 6 min extended trailer and it was damn hot.

Originally posted by Warden
What movie??

SSFIV

Kirikaze Fuuma
Juri-Han :

JsVhcNDRsQU

According to what I've seen, her aura deflects the bullets, wrecked the inner part of the building and fight on par with Guile, and Chun-Li (even she beat the shit out of Chun-Li. She is pretty strong...), but I didn't see any scene where she kicked a missile.

For now, I'll did more research about Juri-Han before I give my opinion in this thread.

No End N Site
l-ygyQBogNo

@4:10

Juri kicks a missile with great ease.

Frisky Dingo
This movie looks awesome! What's wrong with U Capcom?! We get the crappy movie but we can't get the good 1?

I wonder who those soldiers were, their weapons seem highly advanced.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by No End N Site
l-ygyQBogNo

@4:10

Juri kicks a missile with great ease.

love

isharacramer
Iori wins. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.