Stardust vs Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Fight on desserted planet

Who wins

Warlord
dust

celeyhyga17
prolly stardust in a slight majority?

5.5-6/10

Slaanesh
Stardust

Konton
Stardust.

dmills
Hmm. Off the top of my head I don't really see a way for Nova to put Dust down. I have to think about this one. I shall return.

Bentley
Given how outclassed Nova seemed against Surfer I don't think he can take this (admitedly inferior) herald.

dmills
Nova's more comfortable with his powers now and can access much more power. See how easy he destroyed Sphinx, killed that Fault monster, and casually smacked evil Quasar around.

janus77
Stardust, might not be outright more powerful than Nova but has the advantage of being much much harder to put down. WorldMind is clearly not capable of giving Nova the sort of power and mental speed that Power Cosmic gives heralds, so Stardust might also be able to blitz Nova (like Surfer did, only with the intention of causing some damage).

dmills
Nothing moves fast enough for WM not to track it, and upload the info into Nova's brain in real time so he can react at ftl speeds. This has been shown in AW when Nova was speed blitzing ships.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.