Team Spectre vs. Team Strange (Ultimate Battle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Spectre (Hal)
ION (Kyle Rayner)
Supeman (sun dipped)
Wonder Woman (full gear)
Flash (Wally)
Martian Manhunter
Orion (w/ mother box & harness)

VS.

Classic Strange
Silver Surfer
Rune King Thor
Ghost Rider (Rider unleashed/full potential)
White Phoenix (Jean Grey)
WBH
Sentry (wwh levels)

Battle starts of on an alternate universes earth 2x the size of ours and unpopulated.

No cis, pis, or bfr.
Blood lust on for everyone

Who wins this?

Please discuss

JakeTheBank
Team 1. Without CIS/PIS holding them back, I see a potential ragestomp on the horizon.

Lord_Talron
team one, like rofl

byrdgang21
I think its a lot closer than that. Team 2 has some heavy hitters as well and full potential GR is a wild card.

JakeTheBank
I see you've made some changes.

Is ION at classic levels?

byrdgang21
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I see you've made some changes.

Is ION at classic levels?

ION is at the level he was when he fought Superboy Prime. That is the version I am most familiar with.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by byrdgang21
ION is at the level he was when he fought Superboy Prime. That is the version I am most familiar with.

Okay, well that ION is Sodam Yat, not Kyle Rayner.

byrdgang21
Okay, well that ION is Sodam Yat, not Kyle Rayner.

Oh yea you are right because he was weakened by lead or something.
well how big of a difference is there between kyle and yat as ION

JakeTheBank
Oh yea you are right because he was weakened by lead or something.
well how big of a difference is there between kyle and yat as ION

A lot. Classic Ion is extremely powerful. The more recent Kyle - Ion before he had Ion forcibly removed from his body was substantially weaker, imo. And Yat - Ion was the least impressive, imo.

amnesia
How powerful is White phoenix?

byrdgang21
A lot. Classic Ion is extremely powerful. The more recent Kyle - Ion before he had Ion forcibly removed from his body was substantially weaker, imo. And Yat - Ion was the least impressive, imo.

We should use classic ION then.

Lord Feron
Spectre and ION v.s. RKT and is that Pheonix in the White room? or just Pheonix?

Anyway the 4 players above are the ones who matter most. The others could easily be wiped out by the collateral damage done just between these 4. Maybe not ghost rider or classic strange...

Lord Feron
We should use classic ION then.

Think thast the only Ion that can keep T1 on some what even footing with T2.

tests
how is team one stomping? I do not see that happening especially since team 2 has classic strange and rkt. Maybe team one would take the majority, but it would be something like 6/10. Also, do these teams get prep?

Omega Vision
Team One stomps if its Classic Ion. Otherwise they merely take a majority.

tests
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Spectre and ION v.s. RKT and is that Pheonix in the White room? or just Pheonix?

Anyway the 4 players above are the ones who matter most. The others could easily be wiped out by the collateral damage done just between these 4. Maybe not ghost rider or classic strange...

lol.. classic strange definitely wont be knocked out by the collateral damage.. lmao.

TheTyrant
This is basically Thor and Phoenix vs Spectre and ION. Thor isn't powerful enough to be a decent partner for Phoenix either, so team Spectre.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by TheTyrant
This is basically Thor and Phoenix vs Spectre and ION. Thor isn't powerful enough to be a decent partner for Phoenix either, so team Spectre.

dude this is RKT.. far and above Odin.

iceman24567
Rkt isn't far above Odin

byrdgang21
Originally posted by iceman24567
Rkt isn't far above Odin

This

TheTyrant
RKT is miles above Odin. But that's not good enough here. Only Phoenix can put up a fight against Hal and Kyle.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by iceman24567
Rkt isn't far above Odin

what makes you believe this? Everything in that story was to show that Thor Sacrifices (greater than odin's sacrifice), Thor complete knowledge and power of the runes (when odin had what a little bit of the rune power) and him breaking the chain of ragnorak which im am confident Odin was a slave to.

Everything indicates that he should be far above odin.

iceman24567
Nothing seen in that arch showed he was far above Odin and wasnt just Thors power that broke the cycle. If he were far above Odin he would be well beyond high skyfather level which he isnt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.