Super Nova vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dmills
Super Nova vs current Silver Surfer. Battle takes place on a.... Ah who are we kidding? With these two beasts, the battle takes place where ever they damn well choose. Who takes it?

Bentley
I don't know much about Super Nova, but he fought two heralds at once, right?

dmills
Yep.

guy222
S-N

cdtm
Originally posted by Bentley
I don't know much about Super Nova, but he fought two heralds at once, right?

He beat up Firelord and Nova off panel.

And he also gave a team of the Fantastic Four, Avengers including Thor, and Quasar problems.

By rights, Richard Ryder should have the same potential.

dmills
Well he does... sorta. Apparently what they've done is allow him to access his full power in short stints. That's why he was able to amp and then push back against Sphinx's blasts for a few seconds.

cdtm
Originally posted by dmills
Well he does... sorta. Apparently what they've done is allow him to access his full power in short stints. That's why he was able to amp and then push back against Sphinx's blasts for a few seconds.

Is he supposed to fight Surfer soon?

It would be interesting seeing what happens if he's tapping into his full power (And you have to wonder why Worldmind didn't give it to him in their first fight instead of just rattling off how Surfer isn't one to be trifled with..)

Do you think Surfer could've beaten Super Nova?

Ambient
Surfer beats him for majority..

dmills
@cdtm,

Sure. I haven't seen anything to suggest otherwise.

As for Nova Prime, people are a little slow to make the connection about the power levels, but that's starting to change little by little.

dmills
@cdtm,

Not sure if he fights the surfer. But supposedly we can expect a nice "conversation" to occur between Nova and Gladiator regarding Glads and his treatment of the Centurians during the WOK.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.