Captain Marvel runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthDaniel1001
This is Billy Batson. He is at full strength at the start of each fight. Bloodlust is off BUT the characters are willing to kill each-other, they're just not going out of their way to.

1. Hercules
2. Colossus
3. Savage Hulk
4. Juggernaut
5. Ultraman (Antimatter Universe)
6. Eradicator (The one that fought Mr. Majestic)
7. King Thor
8. Monarch

JakeTheBank
He doesn't make it past 7, who should be switched around with King Thor, imo.

DarthDaniel1001
Switched

Lord_Talron
bfr is on by default, so...
1. Hercules: wins
2. Colossus: wins
3. Savage Hulk: wins
4. Juggernaut: wins
5. Ultraman (Antimatter Universe): idk who this is
6. Eradicator (The one that fought Mr. Majestic): or this
7. Monarch: monarch prob wins
8. King Thor: king thor is basically odin right? if so, thor wins

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by Lord_Talron

5. Ultraman (Antimatter Universe): idk who this is

The Crime Syndicate is revealed for the first time to the Justice League by Alexander Luthor, the heroic antimatter counterpart to Lex Luthor. In this current continuity the CSA comes from the Antimatter Universe, each member being the antimatter counterpart to a core League member. Ultraman was fully rewritten for modern continuity as Lieutenant Clark Kent, a human astronaut from the antimatter Earth. After a fiery space shuttle crash, an unknown alien race (possibly Kryptonians) reconstructed Kent in an attempt to repair the damaged astronaut, which ended up altering the human both mentally and physically, giving him ultrapowers similar to Superman's superpowers. According to Alexander Luthor, the process also twisted Ultraman's mind. In contrast to Superman, Ultraman's power relies on his proximity and exposure to a substance called Anti-Kryptonite; the longer and farther he is separated from it the weaker he becomes. This substance has no apparent effect on Superman.

That is who Ultraman is.

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
6. Eradicator (The one that fought Mr. Majestic): or this

Eradicator is a friend/foe of Superman's with a very similar powerset and around equal abilities. When Superman was killed by Doomsday, Eradicator was one of four people who tried to replace him. He was able to kick Cyborg Superman's ass which is pretty impressive, and the one in this gauntlet beat the snot out of Mr. Majestic (another guy with a powerset similar to Supermans)

For the full story:

http://www.comicvine.com/eradicator/29-5377/

Q99
I think he lacks a way to take down Juggernaut.

Warlord
bfr?

Q99
Originally posted by Warlord
bfr?

Hm, yea. If he beats Juggs by BFR, he gets to King Thor.

DarthDaniel1001
Cap would definitely beat Juggernaut. He's lost to Hulk and Spider-Man. I'm pretty sure Cap can kick his ass.

DarthDaniel1001
As for who he loses to, I say King Thor.

D-Block
Stops at King Thor

Black bolt z
I don't think he's getting past king thor/monarch.

amnesia
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
As for who he loses to, I say King Thor.

Regular Thor is a match to him. But king Thor is all magic, cap got super resistance to magic.

So the only thing KT can do is amp his strength and speed.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by amnesia
Regular Thor is a match to him. But king Thor is all magic, cap got super resistance to magic.

So the only thing KT can do is amp his strength and speed.

He's got super resistance to magic, sure, but enough for him to tank the same eye blasts that rended Cap's shield? Or take a Mjolnir toss that decapitated the Desak Destroyer?

amnesia
yes. Captain Marvel is awesome, i know.

JakeTheBank
No argument there, but I don't see him tanking the kind of attacks King Thor can unleash easily.

Badabing
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
This is Billy Batson. He is at full strength at the start of each fight. Bloodlust is off BUT the characters are willing to kill each-other, they're just not going out of their way to.

1. Hercules
2. Colossus
3. Savage Hulk
4. Juggernaut
5. Ultraman (Antimatter Universe)
6. Eradicator (The one that fought Mr. Majestic)
7. King Thor
8. Monarch Cap loses at 7. Not sure if magic endowed powers would affect Juggy. But cap still has speed and flight advantage.

Bentley
Gets to seven and then strips Thor for the Odin power and pimpslaps the sucker.

... Many days later Billy wakes up in the hospital convinced he won the fight.

ankur29
cap marvel is awesome

just felt like saying

JakeTheBank
Captain Marvel is pretty cool, yeah. He needs to be used by DC or given an ongoing if people like Magog have one.

DarthDaniel1001
I'd read a story about Captain Marvel over one about Magog any day. Unless of course, the Cap story is pre-crisis....

Bentley
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Captain Marvel is pretty cool, yeah. He needs to be used by DC or given an ongoing if people like Magog have one.

This.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.