Wonder Woman vs Ms. Marvel/Wonderman/Namor/Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Can Wonder Woman take this group out.

Scenerio 1: No lasso

Scenerio 2: Lasso.

Bouboumaster
With or without the lasso, Diana get her ass whooped, and hard.

leonidas
she can't take all of them, but a couple would go down before she did.

Konton
Diana for the majority.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Konton
Diana for the majority.

What?

iceman24567
Diana could take a majority If she takes Carol and Ironman out quick

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by iceman24567
Diana could take a majority If she takes Carol and Ironman out quick

Man, they are non factors! Wonderman himself is a physical to Diana! She stomp his face, but he have the durability and the power to at least, not die easely. Add Namor, and she's overwhelmed.

byrdgang21
Dianna fights valiantly but loses in both scenarios.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
What? Pumpkin bombs are in her standard gear now. haw-som

Flameback
Ms. Marvel/Wonderman/Namor/Ironman would just be too much for Wonder Woman.

iceman24567
Man, they are non factors! Wonderman himself is a physical to Diana! She stomp his face, but he have the durability and the power to at least, not die easely. Add Namor, and she's overwhelmed. My point exactly she takes the lightweights out first she could put all her effort into beating the real threats. Wonderman would get work by Diana together Wonderman and Namor would put up a good fight but 7-8 times out of ten she beats them

guy222
team ftw

DarthDaniel1001
Could someone please tell me how this is a fair fight?

iceman24567
Read my post two of the people on the team are almost non factors lasso will take out Namor and she can pummel Simon FTw

DarthDaniel1001
Diana pummel Wonder Man to death? I'd pay money to see that. I HATE Wonder Man.

iceman24567
She would need her lasso to take Namor out first she can't slug it out with Simon and Namor the same time

Johnny Sorrow
Diana wins more often than not.

JakeTheBank
It depends on how Diana fights them, imo. She's shown using the tiara against groups of enemies to great affect. Provided she gets at least a single good throw, it could feasibly seriously harm anyone here.

The Nuul
Diana wins if she fights smart.

Warlord
Originally posted by leonidas
she can't take all of them, but a couple would go down before she did.

this...
They may be a level below them but they are not fodder (assuming this isn't recent Wonderman of course)

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by The Nuul
Diana wins if she fights smart.

I agree with this. While it is a daunting task, if she fights intelligently, she CAN do it.

While I do realize it was only a sparring session she was able to take on MM, Flash, Black Canary, Plastic Man and Batman all at the same time while blindfolded. I mention this only to show that she has fared well in instances where she was greatly outnumbered and some of her opponents were at her own level. And before you say it, yes I know that the team in this thread will be going after her harder than the League was in that session, but remember so will she.

As others have said, she'll have to make use of the lasso and tiara and her speed if she wants to get the win. It's not as cut and dry as some may think.

BattleMage
Don't be silly kids!! Team ftw.

iceman24567
^ yes of course the team obviously wins despite the compelling arguements posted thumb up

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by iceman24567
My point exactly she takes the lightweights out first she could put all her effort into beating the real threats. Wonderman would get work by Diana together Wonderman and Namor would put up a good fight but 7-8 times out of ten she beats them

And when she kick Iron Man's ass, Wonderman do what? And what about Namor? He could just punch her behind the head and end the fight even more faster.

xmarksthespot
Lol. A sucker punch from Namor isn't going to end anything.

Lunacyde
With or without the lasso, Diana get her ass whooped, and hard.
Really?

Lunacyde
None of these opponents are even close to Diana in terms of strength. She is one of the most highly skilled warriors in the DC Universe. Ms. Marvel and Namor are out of their league in both strength and speed, Tony has some firepower, but she'll take him down as easily as Thor did and Wonderman is certianly not on Diana's level in strength or speed.

iceman24567
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Lol. A sucker punch from Namor isn't going to end anything. LOl it would just piss her off then she would 3 piece Namor and turn him into canned tuna

Gecko4lif
ww 1 shots iron man
wm cant fly so he gets ignored

It all comes down to if namor can marvel can take her out

I say no.

Warlord
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
ww 1 shots iron man
wm cant fly so he gets ignored

1st statement - LOL
2nd - since when?

aztec
Diana takes the majority in both. In the second scenario, she doesn't struggle as much. Remember, this is the same person who can hang with Superman. Has gone up against the Justice League while blind. Even if they weren't going all out, it still demostrated why she's one of the elite. She was able to calculate Flashe's moves, take a pounding from the Martian, and the Cry from Dinah. Moreover, she's taken on multiple villians at the same time. In Wonder Woman annual one, Diana wen't up against her foes, and did fairly well. Moreover, in the recent story arc "The Rise of the Olmpians". She took a pounding from Genocide and Cheetah, demolished a building, destroyed a nuke, defeated Achilles, proceded to rip apart the lasso from Genocide and finally drive head first against Ares monsters. Diana clearly outmatches everyone in the thread. Strenght, Speed, Agility, Weapons, Training, Heart etc.. Thus she comes out victorious at the end.

DarthDaniel1001
Well, I'm sold. Diana wins.

Omega Vision
And when she kick Iron Man's ass, Wonderman do what? And what about Namor? He could just punch her behind the head and end the fight even more faster.
Because Namor can totally replicate Superman's epic "Kludd!" punch. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bentley
Team may take some wins if Diana goes easy on them, any serious fight would get them beaten with speed.

carver9
WOW... just WOW at what the people in here are saying.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Could someone please tell me how this is a fair fight?

It's not a fair fight. Diana easily destroys all three of them. I don't even like DC at all, but I still understand most of their powerlevels. Diana is basically a diet-Superman. She takes all three down with ease.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Lol. A sucker punch from Namor isn't going to end anything.

Might tickle.

tideoftime
Depends on the situation/how hard WW fights/for what reasons...

With Lasso: once she determines who is the greatest threat (relative to her, it would be Ms. Marvel or Wonderman, due to their powersets; IronMan, in most incarnations, is not a serious threat to her, and while Namor is tough, she can take him) -- she'll use the lasso to one-shot one (or possibly both) of them, making it just her vs. Ironman and Namor, both of whom she can take.

Without Lasso: things get trickier, because she'd have to fight very smart; even with her superior skill, speed, and general physical power (coupled with her bracers, and possible use of the Aegis Effect), WW could be taken down due to numbers. But as stated by other posters above, even if defeated, she is taking down at least 2, possibly more, of Team before she goes down herself...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.